[WTB] Arcanite Astral Kinetic Scythe (ML10)

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
As topic says. I want the ML10 scythe

pm me

quakenet -> dohhh^illbill

** email addy removed, use PMs instead pls - Jup.**

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh the ml10 scythe is nothing special. If you can be arsed, snakecharmer's is better. The sun belt weapon isn't bad either and probably a hell of a lot easier to get.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
try ask lanai, think he has one ;o dunno if he's willing to sell ;-D

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
He has one, and ive talked to him. So I dont need any more posts here :) Thanks for the help though :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mirt said:
Tbh the ml10 scythe is nothing special. If you can be arsed, snakecharmer's is better. The sun belt weapon isn't bad either and probably a hell of a lot easier to get.

not for rvr tho, unless you like having 44% resist

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Honestly I do far better damage with the sun scythe on average than with snake charmers (certain Mid groups excepted). It procs a fair bit, and energy is on a much better armour resist table than slash.

Pretty much slash is only good for killing mid light tanks and casters, imo at least.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well slash is neutral to all alb armor so you shouldnt have problems with that. 26% > 44%

and mid chain is resistant yeah, but then again you rip savages and zerks apart which isnt bad either

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
and ofc sun weapons vanish when you die at night, so once rezzed you have to mess about with putting a new weapon in the weapon slot. i tried sun weapons for a time i found it just wasnt worth it.

twuth

Fledgling Freddie
The sun scythe doesnt hit _that_ hard if groups have red energy resists up :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom