Wtb: Apocalypse

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
As the title states, i want to buy Apocalypse. Get to it.. :>

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
If you mean the 2H sword.. there is on 1 on the server and its in someone vault who has an inactive accoutn I forget his name..

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
UndyingAngel said:
If you mean the 2H sword.. there is on 1 on the server and its in someone vault who has an inactive accoutn I forget his name..

Yeah i mean the 2handed sword.. o_<

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I need it really bad,, might throw up a Sidi Raid if ppl are interested just to get it xD

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I wanted it ages ago cause its a uber looking sword but gave up in the end :<

gohan

FH is my second home
well good luck but by the fact theres only 1 apoc sword in wot nearly 3 years of SI i think ur chances are less than that of u winning the lottery, an i think ull find very few people will be willing to do a sidi/apoc raid to be told the sword is precliamed :<
but stranger things have happend

Martok

Part of the furniture
acturly there are 7 swords on the server.

poir has the one that most people know about from the largest TLW public raid.

Tbh if you can bride a 4 necros to clear sidi for a proper raid you can get down to apoc in under 2 hours with a few bosses left to kill ofc. i am willing to spend time in there to help ppl clear sidi and do an apoc raid but will need lots of players, and GG's pet spam special.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Martok said:
acturly there are 7 swords on the server.

poir has the one that most people know about from the largest TLW public raid.

Tbh if you can bride a 4 necros to clear sidi for a proper raid you can get down to apoc in under 2 hours with a few bosses left to kill ofc. i am willing to spend time in there to help ppl clear sidi and do an apoc raid but will need lots of players, and GG's pet spam special.

If me and graendel get round to it then we be doing a sidi raid soon anyways. Will need golem girl support so will be built round a time can get most of them to attend. Problem is they may want to have option of using the massive mod built up for apoc loot so will have to discuss with them over it.

(n.b. golem can get to apoc as a guild in about 4-5 hours running 2fg or so. We just sodded up apoc last time we tried and no bot can rezz due to the rain of fire so logging one out didnt work.)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Id be up for Sidi purely for the fact Ive only gotten to the blob thingy before

I'd like to come aswell aslong as it isnt free for all ( FFA ) Lotto on any items since thats always a fkn waste of time, last time i was on a sidi raid aws with FL and then a reaver won my minstrel sidi BP and hold it hostage :mad:

But i think alot of ppl would like to join in a sidi raid if the rules are fair, sidi heal proc BPs are godly :d!

Corran

Part of the furniture
DavidH said:
PR bots ftw.

No good when everyone gets hit for shit loads of dmg every few seconds... couple ways round it but depends on a few aspects. Possibly something will look into.

I know once your in room and it started you cant get out, you get ported to middle. What im not sure about is if you stay outside the room will you get ported in or what. If can leave some clerics outside healing etc with couple of people to protect them you probably be laughing :D

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ill look into it, then ill make my own raid, soon, very soon.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
No good when everyone gets hit for shit loads of dmg every few seconds... couple ways round it but depends on a few aspects. Possibly something will look into.

I know once your in room and it started you cant get out, you get ported to middle. What im not sure about is if you stay outside the room will you get ported in or what. If can leave some clerics outside healing etc with couple of people to protect them you probably be laughing :D

S0ulfly of d00m knows the secret way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom