WTB a PL

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
I`ll pay 20p for a 21 - 50 PL

If anyone is intrested PM me here.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not expert on PL, but doesn't it take 2 days played+ to get a char to 50?

20plat / (2 x 24hours) = 416.67gold/hour being paid to the PLer.

Seems awfully low considering you can farm 50+ plat in a day with no problems.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
no point to get pl to 50 either, better to stop at 46. at that level you can activate all artis and do ml's (well, from l40 on).. by the time you're toa'd, you're also lvl 50 :)

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Yer, I was thinking about stopping a bit before 50 actually.

Ok, new deal.

20p for 21 to 44 :D

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Im not paying 100p.

If someone wants to come to an arrangement on this PM me.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
eggy said:
I'm not expert on PL, but doesn't it take 2 days played+ to get a char to 50?

20plat / (2 x 24hours) = 416.67gold/hour being paid to the PLer.

Seems awfully low considering you can farm 50+ plat in a day with no problems.

How can a person farm 50plat in one day ? Would love to know that ^^ :p

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Well if you got a good and balanced group you can farm those expensive scrolls and sell trow youer merchant

what scrollsthen well like mad tales tartaros 3 and so on those wscroll who are most wanted

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
How can a person farm 50plat in one day ? Would love to know that ^^ :p

The more people you tell, the less you make.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Brunore said:
Probably an Inf, sorc or necro.

a necro does NOT need PL :p

personally when my bro and I started a friar/mincer team, we both rolled a necro on the other's account and PL'd each other, rather than grouping with our usual chars =))

So just get a 2nd account, make a necromancer there and start PL'ing, here a bit of advice:

If you do an infil, no advice, never PL'd one.
If you do a sorc, make an /assist macro on the sorc and use debuffs / lifetap to kill enemies faster. Also don't forget that you have a mana regen buff ( ok, necro got manatap, but it still helped me when I got my sorc to 32 ).
If you do a necro, no need for smth else, just PL yourself....just try killing undead enemies all the time, they're spirit vulnerable ( and maybe try getting traldors as soon as possible, casting speed, arcane siphon etc., good for PvE )

I must say the best combo I played with was mincer / necro, cause mincer could just insta stun my targets, allowing me to manatap them to death. The stupidly low timer on it allows use in every combat =))

Finishing friar atm, lvl 41 and growing fast =))

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Thing is, I know nercos dont need much of a pl, but I really cba to level another toon to 50, I would rather pay one of you kind fellows for the privilage of a PL :)

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
a necro does NOT need PL :p

personally when my bro and I started a friar/mincer team, we both rolled a necro on the other's account and PL'd each other, rather than grouping with our usual chars =))

So just get a 2nd account, make a necromancer there and start PL'ing, here a bit of advice:

If you do an infil, no advice, never PL'd one.
If you do a sorc, make an /assist macro on the sorc and use debuffs / lifetap to kill enemies faster. Also don't forget that you have a mana regen buff ( ok, necro got manatap, but it still helped me when I got my sorc to 32 ).
If you do a necro, no need for smth else, just PL yourself....just try killing undead enemies all the time, they're spirit vulnerable ( and maybe try getting traldors as soon as possible, casting speed, arcane siphon etc., good for PvE )

I must say the best combo I played with was mincer / necro, cause mincer could just insta stun my targets, allowing me to manatap them to death. The stupidly low timer on it allows use in every combat =))

Finishing friar atm, lvl 41 and growing fast =))

... you forgot to say:

- If you level a necro and have a bot, spec in servant. Necro servant is without doubts the best PvE char/spec ingame at xping himself. Yesterday i went from 48.0 to 48.5 in 46 mins... :)

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
The servant spec only gets better than sight around 46+, before that sight spec is far better imo.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Servant is ok with bot after 40+ imo. Can do fallen room in Barrows most mobs orange fast repop.

At 44 or something area behind pygmies in lyonesse, where the undead house is, works great since You can pull both from house and pygmies from that spot.

That should take you to 46 and ToA time zZzZ.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
... you forgot to say:

- If you level a necro and have a bot, spec in servant. Necro servant is without doubts the best PvE char/spec ingame at xping himself. Yesterday i went from 48.0 to 48.5 in 46 mins... :)

Not entirely true.

Level 20-40 is tedious w/o a level 40+ bot when spec'd dservant.

Level 40-45 is roughly the same w/o a bot as a deathsight w/ bot (possibly faster if u can find a good fast-spawn camp.

Level 45-50 is much faster than deathsight thats for sure. But you'll need a bot w/ last heal proc to make this effective (and added extras like BoF and DI are nice.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom