[WTB] A lot of high value stuff

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I am looking for some high value stuff in order to complete my Inf template. I am kinda sick and tired of this arti hunting and stuff gathering so I would like to get the template done asap.

First out is GOV: this I would like to buy and paying 30 plat. Saw one on cm the other day but I was a little too slow I guess ;(. They are currently 2 on another cm now for the price of 40 plat, been for a while now. So if you don’t really need the item and want to sell it why don’t lower the price a little please, and help other people out =).

Ring Of Arcane Strength: I also need this ring, was one for auction for some time ago, but missed it ;(. I believe this item drop from the dragon. Value/price we have to talk about.

Ring Of The Silent Oblivion: would really like to get my hands on this one =). Drops from ml 5.10 I think. Very high value and paying good for it etc etc.

Twisted Hair Of Malamis: have been trying to the old version of this belt without much luck ;( so I am now looking for the currently version who drop from the malice encounter. Not sure about the value not that high I believe something, close to 5 plat +/-.

Cycone Bracer: oh yeah this little fellow too xD. Have seen on cm for 1.5 plat. Could have bought it from a guy for 1 plat, but cant remember name of. Was not sure if I would use it in the template. (think it was a cleric starting with something like foh ;P PM me if you see this)

Yeah one more thing guy’s, please if you have stuff on your cm and want to sell it etc, might be a good idea to lower the price a little after a time on the cm. Yes you get a little less money but got what you want, sold the item =) and I am sure the buyer become happy ;).

Please if you have one of these items and are willing to trade it into money throw in a pm here on fh, or pm me ingame on Gaspless. All of the currently buy price I have set on the different stuff can be discussed of course. I have the money and i pay the price.

Gaspless

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
judas said:
gl getting GoV now after nerf :<

Killed Danos yesterday nite at nite camp with

x2 paly
Arms
Theurg
Cleric
Infil

Came w/o adds like before 1.69

:eek:

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
Got GOV by now - still looking for the other stuff.

vintervargen

Banned
the nerf was so you could not pull danos alone when he was moving to the nightspawn, not when he is there. :)

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted Hair Of Malamis bought.
I am missing ring of arcane strength and silent ring of oblivion - sell it to me and i will make you rich :cheers:

Gaspless

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i don't know if this will help or anything - say oblivion ring for 25 plat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom