Love Story 3/3
Mads book
Battler Book
Katorii's Pin
Zahurs Bracer
MP Chain lvl 51
Arbiters 1/3 and 3/3
Zahurs Ring

I have items to trade like plaited hair of malamis, ML 7.10 cloak etc.
Leave PM on here or contact me ingame.

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Got Katorii's Shadow Pin which i assume is what you need. Offer for it would have to be exeptional however as i am currently using it :)

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Veno said:
Got Katorii's Shadow Pin which i assume is what you need. Offer for it would have to be exeptional however as i am currently using it :)

How much is that pin worth ?

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Train has one and it can be farmed pretty easy. we did it with 5 peeps (train won lotto).

mmmpie

Fledgling Freddie
Beltorak said:
Train has one and it can be farmed pretty easy. we did it with 5 peeps (train won lotto).

Yes Train got one,but he didnt win the lotto back then! he won the pin,I put for lotto btw him and Froboz when they had merc thoughts!

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
mmmpie said:
Yes Train got one,but he didnt win the lotto back then! he won the pin,I put for lotto btw him and Froboz when they had merc thoughts!

I still have merc thoughts pie :)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
U only need 3 peeps farming Katorii. The shity part is getting there... We did it with Friar,Necro,Cabby,Cleric,Mincer.

If you want we can set up a Grand Farming day but lets sort that in PMs or ingame.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Beltorak said:
U only need 3 peeps farming Katorii. The shity part is getting there... We did it with Friar,Necro,Cabby,Cleric,Mincer.

If you want we can set up a Grand Farming day but lets sort that in PMs or ingame.

You can't "farm" it as such. It has a LONG average pop timer.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i know, but once you are "at spot" it only takes 3 chars and u can just logg in once a day and kill it :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom