WTB: 99% cleaver and hand axe

C

Cap

Got a 99qua handaxe for sale (already enchanted never used). 150g sounds good?

J

Jeron

Tad expensive for a hand axe imo

I usually sell them for 80g or so

C

Cap

Used a crafting calculator myself to come up with the price (not a WC:er), used 20% markup and 4 retries at 20% + enchant cost and came up with that price. Maybee it's expensive don't know ;P Thats what I usually charge for tailoring orders.

Sad to say I checked it and it was a breaded axe ;P 15.3dps/2.7spd also tough so nm my reply.

K

krill-nyd

I can sell you them both brunore if you haven't got them already.

115g hand axe and cleaver 425g

PS Jeron! Put your prices up!

K

krill-nyd

[excuse short thread hijack] I'm almost serious Jeron. I think your prices are too low. I think the only way to make them work is if you have the 99% weapons left over from an mp attempt. Your prices less than 3 attempts at cost on the hand axe and about 4 attempts at cost on the cleaver. And this isn't any attack, I've dropped my prices low as well when I've had a stock of weapons left from an mp attempt, on reflection though I think it's not good for crafting in the long run.

J

Jeron

Originally posted by krill-nyd
if you have the 99% weapons left over from an mp attempt.

Most are... and i see no other way of getting rid of them, I couldnt even tell you the last time i sold a hand axe to someone...

K

krill-nyd

I still got one Brunore, give Gorthon or Krill a yell in-game to get it.

B

Brunore

Originally posted by krill-nyd
I still got one Brunore, give Gorthon or Krill a yell in-game to get it.

Ok, ill catch up with you later mate.

K

krill-nyd

I'll be on most of the day crafting with Krill or Gorthon, apart from a break for lunch. Won't be around tonight though.

C

Coim-

if not i got both of em, nicely sc'ed and a 47 dot proc on cleaver and 43 heat dd on hand axe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom