[WTB]2handed dragonsword

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
i dnt really know what price that would be fair .. so lets start at ... 10p ?

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Hate to say this Meril but Dragon stuff aint worth **** nowadays. They seriously need to revamp the drops from it. (perhaps make it harder again and better drops?)

If you want a 2h Sword you go LG heat/Cold and Battler or crafted.

If you dont sell it pm me as I may buy it for the novelty factor if it looks any good.

Funkybunny

Banned
Dubaxter said:
Hate to say this Meril but Dragon stuff aint worth **** nowadays. They seriously need to revamp the drops from it. (perhaps make it harder again and better drops?)

If you want a 2h Sword you go LG heat/Cold and Battler or crafted.

If you dont sell it pm me as I may buy it for the novelty factor if it looks any good.
it says WTB not WTS... so he wants to BUY it.. not Sell it... ergo he wishes to acquire it , not get rid of it.. he is planning to SPEND cash, not GET cash.. the man put up an ad to get a sword, not to have one sword less...

- English -

Resident Freddy
Funkybunny said:
it says WTB not WTS... so he wants to BUY it.. not Sell it... ergo he wishes to acquire it , not get rid of it.. he is planning to SPEND cash, not GET cash.. the man put up an ad to get a sword, not to have one sword less...

LMAO

Buppi

Fledgling Freddie
Dragon 2h sword is the slowest ingame. 5.8 speed is insane. Thus makes it a great sword, even uber.

- Find

Helme

Resident Freddy
Buppi said:
Dragon 2h sword is the slowest ingame. 5.8 speed is insane. Thus makes it a great sword, even uber.

- Find
No it isnt, Agumundr's Foe Slayer is slower at 5.9 or 6.0 speed if I remember correctly.

Dragon 2h Hammer is the slowest ingame thought.

Lalin

Fledgling Freddie
The sword is 5.7spd... and can be used my every one... foe slayer cant

Bloodclot

Banned
Helme said:
No it isnt, Agumundr's Foe Slayer is slower at 5.9 or 6.0 speed if I remember correctly.

not.

lvl25 2h AXE 6.0speed.
bah can't remember name :)

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie

So what are you trying to say. That he wants to buy one?

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:

Both Dragonfury and Agumundr's Foe Slayer have a delay of 5.7 ; The stats are just slightly different. But yeah if I had the choice I'd go for the Foe Slayer, as it's cheaper than Dragonfury, and the procc (DoT on Fury, DD [?] on Foe Slayer) is just slightly different.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
now this might sound rude .. just sell me the fucking sword insted of picking on some1 that dident see buy ..

Sword is 5.7 speed can be used by all ( in this case a SB) Yes some would say using matter or some other 2handed would be better .. but cba to craft after a mp ..

ill pay 12p max for it .. since my funds are limited after gearing up my healur ..

Drop me a msg ingame or here .. if u cant get a hold of me ask some1 from groove to tell me that u wanna sell me the sword and i will be there as fast as i can ..

Happy shopping farming whatever rocks your boat

/meril

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
buut i cant get invader now :( fucking cata :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom