- Spell has a chance of casting when this armour is hit by an enemy

Image Link

Starting Price: 3 plat
Buyout: 8 plat

Auction Ends: Tuesday 30th November

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
is there actually any point bidding? Last time you tried to sell this ( https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=38481 ) I bid and you just let it drop off the bottom of the page and never closed it ><
lol, i didn't notice buddy :( was totally busy that week trying to sort my computer out and i was lacking internet access for a looooooong time... its your for your previous bid if you like... let me know

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
That was mine Robe and you motherfucker stole it telling me that you didnt want your cloak back after we did that trade,

Damn you item whore.

And NOW you are Auctioning IT ?

MOFOOO :puke:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
sedde said:
That was mine Robe and you motherfucker stole it telling me that you didnt want your cloak back after we did that trade
blablabla... you probably pressed accept etc... got over it... especially coming form someone who rolled for a ML10 cleric/crush tank mace on his paladin claiming he'll use it and then is happy to sell it makes my grin irl...

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Chrystina said:
blablabla... you probably pressed accept etc... got over it... especially coming form someone who rolled for a ML10 cleric/crush tank mace on his paladin claiming he'll use it and then is happy to sell it makes my grin irl...

Omg Blozo you still moaning about that thing ?

You KNOW I DID respec to Crush just for it but didnt like it anyway, so whats the problem ?

I cant believe you still remember it, and after all its price is like 3-4p OMG.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
hehe... you so silly sedde...

1. the robe i got off you was the 'robe of dellusions', not this one :p

2. what Chrystina said

3. "its price is like 3-4p OMG.".. could have swarn you said 35plat to me when we traded... looks like my trade for the robe was a lucky escape...

4. narcotic thrust ? LMFAO :D

nuff said...

oh, and robe gone off cm for buyout... ;) sorry Bigchief, you never got back to me

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Afran` said:
You know, if you actually put more thought into a post than just "Ban", you might just NOT get banned. :p Think about it ;) Good luck with the auction m8y :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom