rog-gem.gif

Yes 3 cap increases :p

Starting price: 10 plat
Increments: 1 plat
Buyout: 20 plat

Ends Fridaynight @ 20:00. Reserve right not to sell etc

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
its nice, tho i dont think its worth 10, since so many of the nice caster items are gems. But gl with it :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Simple reason it's starting on 10 plat is ... I love the gem. It can be a huge boost to any caster template for people that don't want to bother with leveling Tablet of Atlantis for example.

If I don't get 10 plat for it at least I'll use it for one of my own characters :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
:< guess it's going on my pveicewiz then

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
its really really nice cous of caps (tho not many casters get more than 75 con) and + skills is always needed, but compared to the price, and that there is good arti gems, i think its not worth it. Tho as u say, its good in pve, it got sucky util, but u dont need to cap evrtything in pve :)

Nive11en

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, if it wasnt for Tablet of Atlantis, Sun Ruby, Erinys Charm, and a few others, this would be worth a lot! But bummer, too bad.

CedrikWayfarer

Fledgling Freddie
It doesnt matter if its worth 10 or not. Its a unique gem with 3 overcaps. And for the right template its worth $$, so dont sell it under 10, no way.

If i had another alt caster that i would make PvE set on, I'd consider buying it for atleast 10-15p.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
its a nice gem
very nice for someone who cba to get hold of Erinys/AT and exp them to 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom