Int bonus 10
Con bonus 5

3. Alactricious Spiritbender Rapier Start bid 3p Buyout 12p

Slash 6%
Spirit 10%
Heat 5%
Constitution 24
AF bonus 10
Magical ability: 30% celeric proc for 1 minute (Stack with theurg buff)

4. Arcanium Legs of the Ascendant Start bid 4p Buyout 12p

Acuity 19
Magic skills + 3
Dex 19

Acuity Bonus 10
Casting speed bonus 2%

Proc: Heal for 80 points

5. Arcanium Hauberk of Mirages Start bid 6p Buyout 14p
Strength 22
Constitution 22
Melee 2
Parry 3
Hit point bonus 40
Strength cap 5

Proc: Heal for 130

Any questions, feel free to pm me. :)

/bow

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Am I reading the stats wrong? How is that belt worth 3 Plat? The stats look completely shit to me?!

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
Am I reading the stats wrong? How is that belt worth 3 Plat? The stats look completely shit to me?!

as a necro go farm it and then speak :p

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:

It's half way to +10% blocking on a PvE suit for any shield tank.

So, if you do much PvE, it's nice to have.

I'm aware so far of three items that a large shield wearing tank can get with +5% block. One is a bracer from the Forges of Flame instance (Bracer of Contention - level 40ish item), one is this belt which drops from the Deliah's Sancturary instance, the other is a shield from deep in the Frontlines (Shield of Fiendish Fantasy - sold for lots of plat recently - it has good UV as well).

I have 5 characters I'm trying to get +10% block / parry / evade on for PvE, and only two of these so far.

Looking forward to 50+13 + MoB IV + 10% block +101 Dex on my Pally <grin>

Darzil

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
I'm aware so far of three items that a large shield wearing tank can get with +5% block. One is a bracer from the Forges of Flame instance (Bracer of Contention - level 40ish item), one is this belt which drops from the Deliah's Sancturary instance, the other is a shield from deep in the Frontlines (Shield of Fiendish Fantasy - sold for lots of plat recently - it has good UV as well).

Darzil

Think I might have a ring that you might like to buy . . . has 5% block on that too. PM if you might be interested Darzil.

And if anyone else has a comment/complaint about prices, either pm me or qq to yourself. This isn't a debate on my prices, its an auction. If you don't like my prices . . . don't bid :cheers:

/bow

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
tbh he was just asking what is so charming on that item, not "QQ you can get it in 2 mins with any char, doesnt worth a pile of shit" imo.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Darzil said:
It's half way to +10% blocking on a PvE suit for any shield tank.

So, if you do much PvE, it's nice to have.

I have 5 characters I'm trying to get +10% block / parry / evade on for PvE, and only two of these so far.

Looking forward to 50+13 + MoB IV + 10% block +101 Dex on my Pally <grin>

Darzil

aye I got this one Ironfalcon aswell.. xD mob 4, dex 3, 10% pve block, and 25 dex from toa.. = teh win.. xD

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
3 plat for Bone Belt of Blocking.

Darzil

I saw someone for like 10g on the market mate hence why i destroyed the 2 I had.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
I saw someone for like 10g on the market mate hence why i destroyed the 2 I had.

Shame I missed that one!

Last time I templated for a PvE suit for a toon there was only one on for 10 plat, and I passed on that one.

Darzil

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Auction ended.

Gonna leave all items at a reduced price on my CM, instead of selling them this way.

Sorry all

/bow

P.s Feel free to pm with a buyout offer instead - want rid of these but aint desperate to shift them.

P.p.s Grae/Smells If ya want ya items still then pm and I'll reduce them even lower than my buyouts for ya's :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom