Start price:5 p
buyout:10p

Attachments

• hardened-cetus-skin.jpg
    hardened-cetus-skin.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 83

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Sold. Contact me ingame bud. Its got 100% duration etc right?

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Mauness said:
Erm, he said he's selling it for 5p. I said I wanted it. You really think its fair for you to come with another bid?

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
im not sure if you understand the meaning with an Auction, now, people bid money, and then someone bids more money etc etc.

now, you cant just go ill buy it, otherwise the person auctioning the item would state he is selling for 5plat or whatever price.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
Uhm, you asked for a price, you didn't say "I'll take it!". If you did, I wouldn't even think about interfering with the sale/auction. If you were a bit more mature, you'd see the difference. Obviously, you're not.
Rofl ~~

I asked for the price, obviously i wanted to buy it. It's kinda hard to say "I'll take it" when i don't even know the price fgs.

And yes ofc, flaming me is the best way to show how you are mature and im not!

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Mauness said:
im not sure if you understand the meaning with an Auction, now, people bid money, and then someone bids more money etc etc.

now, you cant just go ill buy it, otherwise the person auctioning the item would state he is selling for 5plat or whatever price.
Are you just plain and simply dumb, or have a strong case of dyslexia?
He's clearly stating further up that he's, quote; ""Selling it for 5 p :p".

Fisiodifis

Fledgling Freddie
Ermm i said 5 p because i found only one player to sell it for 4 p but now dont know really what to do :pPP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom