Graknak

Originally posted by N0blest
Starting price 12 plats buyout 18 plats
Increment 500g
Unused Flurrys dancing defender , rarest dw thruster on realm

thats why i've seen more FDD's then ADR's ><

N

N0blest

first of all u are propably mistaken and second of all only post if its relevant and not to satisfy ur flaming QQ desires , k? THANX BYE BYE merry xmas

X

Xravius

Re: Re: WTA Flurrys Dancing Defender

Originally posted by Graknak
thats why i've seen more FDD's then ADR's ><

Graknak is right, damn n00b. Seems you chose the right BW username (N0blest) to suit your personality and knowledge of DAoC . And starting price of 12p on an FDD? Goodluck.

-=Xravius=-

((Bah, Did I bump this? Nevermind, doubt it sells))

N

N0blest

i was told from Soulfly that its worth 20+ so he is more experienced on the issue so i priced it 12 to start with.... i dont know what it goes for but i know its very rare. And if u think my knowledge in daoc is poor u are are a fool to judge so fast.

P

- Pathfinder -

i was told from Soulfly that its worth 20+ so he is more experienced on the issue so i priced it 12 to start with.... i dont know what it goes for but i know its very rare. And if u think my knowledge in daoc is poor u are are a fool to judge so fast.

Your quote pretty much says it all ^^

G

Graknak

i can tell ya that only Sidi BP's sell for 20p+ nowadays, crap weps are 1-3p good ones are 4-6p rare ones are 7-12p and idiots buy ehm for 20p+ ^^

B

bigchief

Starting price 12 plats buyout 18 plats
Increment 500g
Unused Flurrys dancing defender , rarest dw thruster on realm

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94892&highlight=dancing
http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98506&highlight=dancing
http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98424&highlight=dancing

etc

It only drops off horsemen true, however rare does not imply high demand. SSA is 10x more common but will easily take in more money than an FDD. The price should reflect demand, or you will struggle to sell it.

M

martok_

a friend of mine has just picked one up for 9P

S

speshneeds

yada yada -

Its his/her item to sell therefore let them sell for whatever they want, if you wanna advise on price them pm them, no need to shit all over their thread tbh :(

S

SoulFly Amarok

That was a while back, when one was actually sold for around that price, nowadays you won't get that. sry -_-

N

N0blest

Thanks to all for correcting me on the price and to SF himself posting. The new price is 9 start 13 buyout then to meet the range of the other FDD's around there.

I never intended to overprice, i dont play on the server anymore etc and i want the get the item sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom