I want to sell a Feathered Wrap

The bidding starts at 7 plat
Minimal Increment 500 gold
Buyout 20 plat
Auction ends Wednesday the 15th of September at 8 pm GMT
Reserve the right not to sell.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Arf, retracting bid, was on my way to Mr CM to buy it for buyout, but found it on another for 15p instead. :(

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Arf, retracting bid, was on my way to Mr CM to buy it for buyout, but found it on another for 15p instead. :(

np Dewwic.

When I last checked the cheapest (and only one) on CM was 20 plat. Wouldn't have liked you to buy it for 20 from me that's trowing away 5 plat when it's on some other cm for 15 :)

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmf I dont understand...

When Limpit tried to sell this cloak all he got were people complaining about how shit it was...

When I sold it I sold it for 10P because it is shit, so why pay 20P for a cloak that can be farmed in 30 mins?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:

When Limpit tried to sell this cloak all he got were people complaining about how shit it was...

When I sold it I sold it for 10P because it is shit, so why pay 20P for a cloak that can be farmed in 30 mins?

Less whine more cheese

Everybody that ever bought something of my CM knows that I sell stuff at a fair price. Respec stones always were 1 plat under the lowest price on CM etc.

This is an auction ... it started at 7 plat and I would have been happy to sell it at 10 .. but the nature of an auction is that if someone wants it bad enough he'll pay more for what would be a fair price and therefor it becomes a fair price for them.

Bit sad to whine about it really not like I'm forcing people to pay me 20 plat for it.

Thanks for the bump though. :fluffle:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
It has a nice UV and isn't a common drop (farmed him 3 times during a 1FG raid..didn't drop)
It also looks cool :p

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
GimpStrole said:

the cloak isnt shit.. its a good cloak with nice looks.. maybe your thinking aboute the Steel Featherd Wrap?

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
GimpStrole said:

They're different cloaks you spaz

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Sod it, nice stats and a damn nice looking cloak.

I'll take it for 20p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom