WTA: Fadrin's Belt of Power

Apheleon

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, as title says...

Stats:
fadrin.jpg

Bidding starts at 20p

Reserve the right to withdraw if the final offer is too low for my liking :rolleyes:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
so, ur gonna cancel the auction if the price is too low, however ur starting bid is 20p and those belts go for much less than that..

good luck

Apheleon

Fledgling Freddie
By saying I want to withdraw is to withdraw if bid is below ~30p'ish and/or if there is no interest at all.

Afaik, the belt is very rare, so let's see what happens...

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Apheleon said:
the belt is very rare

Not really. Ain't common by far, however there's quite a few of them out there, not to forget that the encounter is easily done with 2 people/characters.

Apheleon

Fledgling Freddie
When I asked on #celticfist, there was said I could get almost anything for it, but I see now that appearantly was incorrect. :(

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Why not just put 30p as startbid if you expect 30p ? xD

Apheleon

Fledgling Freddie
Auction Cancelled, QQ

Aye, guess you all are right ;)

Appearantly this was just stupid, considering the lack of interest in this item, however I learned a few things from this and I thank you all for constructive criticism.

By this I withdraw the auction with immediate effect, BUT if any of you out there should be interested in this item, feel free to PM me ingame on Draeran.

Would by the way like to know how much this item is valued to, as I clearly have no idea :)

Thanks in advance.

/hug

*EDIT*
Some of you might feel this was a drastic thing to do so soon, but as there still haven't been shown any real interest (and my pricing clearly was way out there) I figured there was no point in having this auction any longer.

Cheers. :cheers:

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Its worth whatever the right person would like to pay you for it. If someone have a killed template and they are only missing that one piece, you might pick 30-40 plat for it. But considering its alot of other good belts out available for those that mess around a bit with templates, its not worth buying for a high price unless its really needed. Besides, items like these are better spent as trade for something else equally rare that you rather have use for, much easier than trying to buy rare items as most want other rare items in return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom