6body
6heat
6Strength cap

20% haste charge

It's a LARGE shield with the speed of a small one (Guthlac, any? :p) 3.2

Starting bid: 20p
Increments: 1p
Buyout at 2028, Wyndham (Excal): 60p

Contact me ingame on one of the chars in the sig :)

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
it has 20% and a 95 heat damage proc, nice shield. An hell of a lot easier to farm than Guthlac though.

gohan

FH is my second home
Zoia said:
meh ugly :<

wheres it from ..... we do highlords an princess in DF every other week never seen it drop tho

nvm found it on alakazam drops from the 3 prince's or the princess but not worth farming tbh starts an speed are quite nice but 1 charge an 1 offensive procs on a shield is a bit sucky .. ok for shield maden valk i suppose

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
nvm found it on alakazam drops from the 3 prince's or the princess but not worth farming tbh starts an speed are quite nice but 1 charge an 1 offensive procs on a shield is a bit sucky .. ok for shield maden valk i suppose
That's still better than the ablative charges on Guthlac and people are paying lots for that shield.
3.2 spd isn't that much worse either.
How much that shield is worth, i'll leave to others to decide. :)

Ljardis

Fledgling Freddie
Actually i dont how much it's worth.
But maybe around 30-40p?(dunno):)

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
use a small and a large shield, and get something either crafted with great speed on the small, and decide stats self, or use something with a good proc? like heal or end regen

auroria

Banned
the thing with guthlac is that it fits perfect for changing from 1h to 2h if you use battler 2h, considering the melee resist, and 6 shield on guthlac. However, this one is also very nice, for warriors at least who need largeshield to pop testudo. Im bought medium one today for my valk with same stats and 0,2 better spd, and power regen charges instead of haste /ring of heavens anyoen?/,costed 1p :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
auroria said:
so? not like u wont cap swingspd with 17% capped quickness etc? and using 3.5spd weap
with 20% haste you can use slower weap tho? meh, i just said that they dont compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom