Wta Astral Leggings of Fortification (ML10)

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Want to see if I get something out of this.

astral.JPG

Not very interested in money, but high bids might convince me otherwise.
I NEED: Crown of Zahur (+credit), Ceremonial Bracer(+scrolls+credit), Scepter of Meritious(sp?)(+credit), Zahur Ring, Zahur Bracer, Cloudsong(+scrolls), GoV artifacts

If not high enough/satisfactioned, I wont sell.

(PS: Got offered 20p+Star of Destiny, so dont tell me its crap :p)

Brite

Banned
its crap :D

and iron... he said 30p.... thats no way near 30p ;P

wonder if i can farm ML10 o_O

Ironlung

Fledgling Freddie
True, although he needs those items. And items that are needed are better than cash.. well imo.. cos otherwise you only have to spend time finding them / paying overated ammounts of cash.
Worth a try :clap:

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
update, latest bid is 50p

try again Iron :p

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
if people pay like 50 p for the leggings, i m happy i bought the ml 10 torso from cm for 30p s :)

wonder how much that guy would pay for the torso :)

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
paldius said:
if people pay like 50 p for the leggings, i m happy i bought the ml 10 torso from cm for 30p s :)

wonder how much that guy would pay for the torso :)

Show stats and i will tell you :)

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Not as keen on that item.

To be honest i spoke to Bashir a lot about this item, he kept saying he wanted to sell it, had uber offers, then he said he would auction it, again he gets uber offers but still he doesn't sell.

He is just playing around and frankly i withdraw my bid, when i placed it i told him it would only stand for 24 hours cause he had messed about in the past.

So the current bid (afaik) is back to 30p. Sorry about this to everyone but i have a template i would like to finish and while this item would help i ain't waiting 2 weeks to find out what Bashir plans to do.

Happy bidding :D

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
...cause he had messed about in the past...
What do you mean about that?

And I auctioned it only to see if I could get some arties(or the money for em) for it, if I didnt get it I'd use them on Rood.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
bashir said:
If not high enough/satisfactioned, I wont sell.

(PS: Got offered 20p+Star of Destiny, so dont tell me its crap :p)

/slap Inca :)

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
What do you mean about that?

And I auctioned it only to see if I could get some arties(or the money for em) for it, if I didnt get it I'd use them on Rood.

I made you an offer before you even made a post on here as did other people, u never got back to me or some of them after u said u wud.

I then pm'd u an offer on here, explaining that i was annoyed you appeared to be just fooling around and that the offer wud stand for 24 hours, you don't reply yet post the offer on here (not mentioning that within a few hours it wud expire anyway), still don't contact blah blah

Top and bottom is your just playing, an auction is just that and while i appreciate you never once said you would stick to any reasonable guidelines or anything even so you can surely understand why people would assume that it would be an auction not a "price check" thread. Look at the leggings, there an ML10 drop, there uber, they are 1 of the few items with unrestricted range on and have other useful stats. You know the area of the offers you will get as you have already took some private offers but this thread is just you showing that u have the item. Loads of people on mid have uber and rare items but they would not spam them on here as that is not the intention of having this forum.

I know a lot of the posts on here are crap, half the bids made are never followed thru on, half the stuff posted to sell won't actually be sold even if the price is met, half the stuff to auction isn't auctioned more just price checked and half the stuff with wtb is just people trying to get stuff cheaper than cm prices. Its a shame really cause it devalues the genuine threads.

Banan posted he wanted an immolated, none on cm's, i pm him, 5 mintues later we have traded, everyones happy. Thats how this forum should work. Another example, sum1 wanted a sally tail claw (i forget who) none on cm's i have 1 so i pm him, i tell him the price i am looking for he isn't interested, no problems, again its how its meant to work not every deal will go thru.

It is a shame though that so many of these threads are pointless. Look back over the past weeks worth of threads, pm them all thru freddys, several won't reply, several won't still need the item or have already sold the item but not posted on their thread etc. This forum has the potential to be one of the best used assets, but is often one of the most hard work and i do see why a lot of people don't use it, or only use it with people they know/trust.

I am sorry i seem to have taken out a frustration at this forum on this particular thread as this is just an example of it. @Bashir and any1 else, if you want a price check just say, if you want to auction then do it properly and if you want to buy/sell make sure you actually do.

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Inca, I stated it clearly in my opening post that I might not sell if I didnt get anything that intrested me.

I wasn't sure if I'd use it on my healer or not, but after hearing a few ppl out they told me the +dex cap and range is really something rare to find, so I tought well lets see what people can come up with. I already have enough money, so either it should be so much that I could buy anything I needed, or it would be some other rare drops. Noone offered drops, nor such amount of money, so I figured I'll use it myself.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
bashir said:
Inca, I stated it clearly in my opening post that I might not sell if I didnt get anything that intrested me.

I wasn't sure if I'd use it on my healer or not, but after hearing a few ppl out they told me the +dex cap and range is really something rare to find, so I tought well lets see what people can come up with. I already have enough money, so either it should be so much that I could buy anything I needed, or it would be some other rare drops. Noone offered drops, nor such amount of money, so I figured I'll use it myself.

So why not post and end it? you know the score you were just messing about, bad form imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom