[WTA] A Love Story (GoV full book)

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
As title say.

Starting price 20p
Buyout 30p

Not on very much, so we'll have to arrange a set time and date, for the trade to winner :)

Tilda

Sarcon said:
Ignore this

Why because you're so retarded as to post extorsionatly high prices and want to hog "teh cachzor" for yourself?
Has it ever occured to you that the reason why alb has such high prices (higher than mid now i might add) is because of clowns like you who think an easy way to get some cash would be to rip off some other albs.
Has it occured to you that if everybody cut their prices by 70% you'd still make money and sorting ToA for your charachter would be a damn sight easier than it is now. All because wankers like you charge stupid prices.

:wanker:

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Why because you're so retarded as to post extorsionatly high prices and want to hog "teh cachzor" for yourself?
Has it ever occured to you that the reason why alb has such high prices (higher than mid now i might add) is because of clowns like you who think an easy way to get some cash would be to rip off some other albs.
Has it occured to you that if everybody cut their prices by 70% you'd still make money and sorting ToA for your charachter would be a damn sight easier than it is now. All because wankers like you charge stupid prices.

:wanker:

A moderator calling people wankers? He can ask any price he wants, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostly said:
A moderator calling people wankers? He can ask any price he wants, if you don't like it, don't buy it.
the spirit with this forum is to have resonble prices wich often goes far below cm prices, here we have a wanker taking double cm price and is serios, we dont want post like thats in here and a mod should close thread imo, go go tilda

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostly said:

what he said.

Tilda

Ghostly said:
I dont plan on buying it, and it wasn't posted with my moderator hat on, rather my, pissed off alb who wants to find a cheap gov 2 scroll hat.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
I dont plan on buying it, and it wasn't posted with my moderator hat on, rather my, pissed off alb who wants to find a cheap gov 2 scroll hat.
farm it mate, pretty easy with caba

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom