[WTA] 99% Spirit Legendary Rapier (DEX)

Wizz

Loyal Freddie
Hi,
as said in title im auctioning a new 1.70 version spirit rapier with 28 dex instead of con and 99% quality

starting price is 5p and buyout 10p , 500g increments ...

Wizz

Loyal Freddie
humm why so ? ..., they the best legendary weapon type ingame , and got alot higher proc rate than those crappy sun weaps ;)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Wizz said:
humm why so ? ..., they the best legendary weapon type ingame , and got alot higher proc rate than those crappy sun weaps ;)
proc rate is identical to sun weapons and all others.
there are better weapons than legendary to use.
there are better legendary weapon types, depending on your targets.
difference in damage over lower quality is negligable.

you might get 5p for a 100qua legendary weapon if lucky, but so few people want them.

Wizz

Loyal Freddie
first , if u dont want to buy that item , keep ur comments for urself imo.

1) i have heard few ppl complaing about sun weapon proc rate , and my spirit weaps proc loads + the fact that sun weaps are 3.5 spd makes em suck even more !

2) if u ever noticed that there isnt just leather armor in this game and heaters got penalty to other armor types u should come to the conclusion that spirit ( as it is neutral to all armor types and a resist type that definitely less ppl have capped than heat) is a lot better than crappy heat !

3) i have heard rumours and always had the feeling when using stuff with procs that higher qual increases the chance for proc to go off.

BUT in the end this aint a discussion thread, this was intended to be an auction or selling thread , but there are always ppl that need to comment on stuff. if u want to discuss that matter go to newbies help or general discussion or vnboards ... at least keep away from simple Selling threads when u dont want to buy the offered item!

nuff said imo , either someone wants it, then pm me with the price u had in mind pls / leave a reply here or the baby will get old on my cm , dont care tbh

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Wizz said:
2) if u ever noticed that there isnt just leather armor in this game and heaters got penalty to other armor types u should come to the conclusion that spirit ( as it is neutral to all armor types and a resist type that definitely less ppl have capped than heat) is a lot better than crappy heat !
1) There are lotsa SBs/NSs

2) Cold and heat legendary got identical stats, and all armor but leather is either neutral or vulnerable to cold.

Conclusion: If you want to fit legendary weapons into your template, use cold/heat. Not crappy spirit. :p

Galie

One of Freddy's beloved
Not worth using both cold and heat imo, i'd rather use 2 spirit legendaries be neutral to all armour and keep a Malice or Battler in 3rd weapon slots for charges. Having third weapon slot for battler means carrying 2 heat leg and 1 cold impossible. And putting new weaponson your character from inventory inmost stealther fights is plain distracting and could leave you open.

If you hope to take on anything that comes your way never having any penalties helps.

Added to this fact with 2 spirit legendaries you get 2 weapons of the same dmg type and a better chance of debuff going off, if you used 2 heat normally and wanted to swap to cold weapon in 3rd slot if against non-leather opponents you'd be doing cold and heat dmg splitting the dmg type lessening the chance to do debuffed dmg and still carrying penalties to off hand dmg from armour.

For overall useabilty I'd go 2 spirit and keep my fingers crossed opponents ignored capping spirit resist which they do. We all know stealthers never go out without capping both heat and cold because they are such common damage types, I have noticed that mids leave spirit low and hibs energy low no idea but its true.

Added to all this in the other realms Heat and Cold debuffs are found on bb so an assassins fighting other buffed assassin are less likely to find one with Spirit Resist buff up. All in all Pin and Wonder are just being plain dumb, my two cents. Spirit>All, that is why mythic drops their components in Aerus where they are harder to get.

On a side not for Pin though I don't think Qua effects proc rate, but not all weapons proc at the same amount, I did test Sun Weapons against legendaries and they did proc less. Malice Axe for instance procs very often like 1/5 swings, the same witha gale weapon I tested stupidly high proc rates and even armour acts the same way my ml10 vest I thought procs like 1/1 on its heal I was PMed by an american from VN Board that he did long tests and its clearly more then 9/10. The point weapon procs act unique to the weapon its self, I don't think two weapons of the same type will porc different, but 2 different weapon types will do.

Wizz

Loyal Freddie
rofl at ur conclusion simmern , firstof all using 2 different legendaries is pure bullshit and tells me that u dont know what ur talkin about , and same to Pin ...

cold and heat are resis that are capped by default by everyone , so goin for those , and even different elemental dmg on main and offhand is just plain stupid, nothing else.

all u wannabe smarts , please think before u open ur mouth.

and @marc think u have to re-read the first reply ofthis thread again ...

this one i meant by stupid comments ... what the hell isthe intention to say that in a selling thread when u dont intend to buy it ? keep ur mouth shut or go to a discussion forum where u can discusss that matter ... imho!

Florance

Fledgling Freddie
People are just trying to stop you from doing a mistake m8 :)

And as for irrelevant remarks : its not as if this thread is flooded with offers sofar, so imho you should be glad you are getting "bumped" by people.

That way your excellent offer will be read by more and more people and sooner or later somebody is bound to place a bid.

... or maybe they do actually have a point in what they are saying and you could be wrong ??

Regards,

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
And seeing as theres been a 99 spirit rapier (with dex) on CMs for 5p with no interest since 1.70 you might want to reconsider your asking price....

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Galie and Wizz.. Seems like YOU are the clueless ones here. WHERE did I say heat mainhand and cold offhand?
I said they have identical stats.
So either you use heat in both main and offhand or cold in main and offhand.
Just switch. Heat vs assasins, cold vs rest.
Get it? It's actually what most assasins do unless they are slash.

Galie

One of Freddy's beloved
I thought I made myself clear when I said you'd probably have to use 2 different types because practically speaking you'd only have time to toggle your third weapon slot in a fight, so swapping to 3rd weapon and taking another from inventory is just simply too time consuming.

Especially when you consider you will probably be fighting opponents with different armour types inclose succession so you'd have to keep switiching back and forth.

Added to all this you might be with with partners, they two could use spirit legendaries and so increasing the likelyhood of doing debuffed damage. With you all swapping dmg types, weapons from inventory and having to communicate these changes to keep your dmg types the same you'd probably be playing at a stupidly intense and hectic level. This would in turn effect your overal effectiveness.

As well as this if you wanted to keep a 3rd weapon for a charge like malice or battler the process would be even more complicated as youcouldn't remove it. All in all spirit weapons are desirable for their dmg and their practicality. Do not under estimate how making your toon more user friendly will help you play more effectively.

On a related note I'm looking for a MP spirit Slasher weapon right now (1.70) version if someone has one.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Wizz said:
firstof all using 2 different legendaries is pure bullshit and tells me that u dont know what ur talkin about , and same to Pin ...
So funneh :clap: :clap:

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Galie >
Ok, didn't read your first post properly.. Just look at your and wizz's post fast and made a reply..

It's 2! weapon you have to change per opponent. That aint exactly hard, just some fast clicks and you're rdy. And noone says you need to change both weapons before you begin attacking.. Blowing a poison on the offhand doesn't really matter. Just keep extras..
Talk about what weapon type to use? Lol you must be kidding.. Any decent inf knows what weapon type to use against what classes, if he uses heat/cold legendarys that is. But well, what I have seen from hib view is that most random infs use heat legendary against every target they meet..

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
I'm trying to get a spirit for my offhand - use heat/cold on MH.

Spirit because:

a) it rounds out my resists and caps them all.
b) i don't rely on it for my main damage.
c) neutral to all, resists usually a little lower than the others.

But MH? Nah. Heat/cold all the way.

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Wizz said:
rofl at ur conclusion simmern , firstof all using 2 different legendaries is pure bullshit and tells me that u dont know what ur talkin about , and same to Pin ...

cold and heat are resis that are capped by default by everyone , so goin for those , and even different elemental dmg on main and offhand is just plain stupid, nothing else.

all u wannabe smarts , please think before u open ur mouth.
And melee resists are not capped by default?

Maybe you should do some research in facts. Check this below and then tell me again it's not worth using heat and cold legendaries.

NOTE: These modifiers only apply to Legendary weapon and bolts. Nothing else deals locational magic dmg.

+ means armor takes additional dmg
- means armor takes reduced dmg

______________Heat___Cold___Matter___Energy

all Cloth_______+0%____+0%_____+0%______+0%
all Leather____+15%___-10%_____-5%______+0%
Studded/Reinf__-10%____+5%_____+5%______+5%
all Chain______-10%____+0%_____+0%_____+10%
Plate/Scale____-10%___+10%____-10%_____+10%

Wizz

Loyal Freddie
it was sold a few days ago for 5p , but feel free to discuss on :p

@methos u should read more closely mate

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Wizz said:
it was sold a few days ago for 5p , but feel free to discuss on :p

@methos u should read more closely mate

Yeah, i bought it from your house. Wanted a spirit weap and didnt think it was a need to bitch about a few plats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom