Starting Price: 25p

Increasement: 1p

Auction will stop at the 9th of december at 6 pm gmt

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
wait a sec.. its not gloves.. its crown instead.. XDDDDDD

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
good then go do that.. I spent 4 days on these parts, and a lot of money.. fuck off if you dont have anything better to do! mind you a full set of mp chain got sold for 50p not long ago.. and 6p a piece, is well cheap looking at cm prices..

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Ironfalcon said:
good then go do that.. I spent 4 days on these parts, and a lot of money.. fuck off if you dont have anything better to do! mind you a full set of mp chain got sold for 50p not long ago.. and 6p a piece, is well cheap looking at cm prices..

Ignore the twats, only you know how long it took you and how much it cost you. And respect for actually crafting chain, I know how long it takes *shudder*

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
Such swearing!

Where are the <smiles>?

Such idiots.. you'll see me smiling, when you come back whinning about crafting being such a pain.. so stfu and go bug someone else.. :twak: :twak: prick..

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
MesS° said:
You have issues Ironfalcon.

Aye with Shanaia...

Shanaia said:
rofl Iron seriously mate.

Chillpill etc

Seriously..Aint a mate of yours, so just fuck off.. Dont talk to me, dont reply to my threads, I dont care two bits about what you got to say..

O

Old.Fanta

do u sell it one by one? I would be interested in legs, gloves and arms

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Aye with Shanaia...

Seriously..Aint a mate of yours, so just fuck off.. Dont talk to me, dont reply to my threads, I dont care two bits about what you got to say..

So cute

So I can't reply to your threads can I?

Orly?

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
So cute

So I can't reply to your threads can I?

Orly?

Umm. you want me to help you understand what im writing dumbass? I dont care, about what you got to say to me. :) so why spend 5 mins on thinking about what to write. instead of spending it something usefull instead..

Commandment said:
yes rly , leave the man alone! :p

Omg! :D you're the guy in my sig.. XDDDDD

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
Such swearing!

Where are the <smiles>?

Why arnt you at school? I dont understand why people write such stupid replys to someones posts. The guy is just trying to help out the realm and thats a fair price for a nearly whole set of MP chain. Would you seriously enjoy this if it was your thread? So instead of making yourself look like a tit go bump someone elses thread.
Goodluck on selling chain.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
tbh... the price is very fair... hope u get it sold...:cheers:

but talk nicely :fluffle:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Galoma said:
tbh... the price is very fair... hope u get it sold...:cheers:

he's just doing this to piss me off, and he got a lot of spare time apperently..

a guy once told me...

Dont dicuss with an idiot.. he will just drag you down to his level, and beat you with his experience..

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Galoma said:

Why would someone need to do that when someone comes to fuck about right in front of their face ?

Correct, they don't need to.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
Aye I think the holders of this Forum should set up the bad word filter so every time someone says Fuck you or twat or something it should replace it with love or something... have this on 1 of the public forums I host, and it's quite fun to se the fustrated people trying to swear, but eventually they quit making insulting posts and all is good.

p.s. stop selling so damn cheap I can't get my chain sold if you keep your prices that low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom