Wrath of Champions RA

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Anyone tried this for a prolonged persiod of time in RvR? Was testing it some on my thane last night. Had level3 and it says it is 750dmg on the info yet on fully sc'd targets standing right on top of them i was doing max of 500 damage, anyone else had any good experinces with this? cos it really doesnt seem worth 30 RA points :)

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
tested it quickly on pala hitting with l33t jambiya (2.6.speed) and got 70 dmg add 2 times and 100 1 time...seems ok really if you're playing a group with some melee dmg. Mercs hitting with a bit slower weaps would get ~~+250 dmg per hit or so :)

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
tested it quickly on pala hitting with l33t jambiya (2.6.speed) and got 70 dmg add 2 times and 100 1 time...seems ok really if you're playing a group with some melee dmg. Mercs hitting with a bit slower weaps would get ~~+250 dmg per hit or so :)

You're thinking of Anger of the Gods ilum, wrath of the champion is an insta cast pbaoe spirit dmg spell..

Generally most people have decent spirit resists, so it probably won't ever do much over 500 dmg Cozak

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Methinks thanes is different, one i was using was a 150 radius pbaoe damage spell.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Anyone tried this for a prolonged persiod of time in RvR? Was testing it some on my thane last night. Had level3 and it says it is 750dmg on the info yet on fully sc'd targets standing right on top of them i was doing max of 500 damage, anyone else had any good experinces with this? cos it really doesnt seem worth 30 RA points :)
imo its a total waste of ra points rly suck :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:

750 damage - 26%+ is around right damage there.
And no its not worth it :)
specialy when you could have ST3 instead :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
haarewin said:
i suppose its useful to finish off a bunch of EoY'd ppl? :p

Messed around with it some more today if you literally are not standing on their heads it does like 40 dmg :s

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
Tried it too, 440 dmg on my bm mate while standing on top of him, add in the impossibility of stacking someone that good and some spirit resist buffs and it's completely useless ;<

Auser

Fledgling Freddie
i've tried it, but at LVL2, imo it sucks.... i hit for 130dmg i think, so i'm going to respec out of it... not sure what to get though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom