WP to albs tonight

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz on your FG + leeches, (9 in all we counted) wiping our group of 4 mids out a few times, so brave of you not to stray to far from beno bridge and ofc use as many ra's as humanly possible, ST TWF etc etc. Maybe one day your a bit brave to face a little more stiff competition and actually leave the ramp off beno bridge. You must be shit scared of warlocks as DI is always up when you do dare to take 1 step off the bridge. Fyi 40 mids online after crash and yet you still remain the coward zerging adding shitboxes of the rvr world. Gratz on 400rp off us hope u gain several realm rankings from it.

:flame: Bring the QQ warlock whine/owned/overpowered etc, can see it coming a mile off :flame:

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
It's been clearly stated a zillion times that all Albs zerg and add, so exactly what did you expect to find at Beno bridge...?

Marc

FH is my second home
and of course mids and hibs werent zerging either.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
I tell ya, for sure the mid did zerg :)
Had some fun fight on the early afternoon tho, before the zergs outgrew us.. Tryed looking for the hib zerg later on, but couldnt seem to find it ;p

FOA MIDS:
Next time you wonna steal a hib keep in albion(in the middle of the night), please try thinking first.. Instead of taking bouth, why not take just the one, and allow all 3 realms to port into the same zone? Maybe it would turn out to be fun?

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Gratz on your FG + leeches, (9 in all we counted) wiping our group of 4 mids out a few times, so brave of you not to stray to far from beno bridge and ofc use as many ra's as humanly possible, ST TWF etc etc. Maybe one day your a bit brave to face a little more stiff competition and actually leave the ramp off beno bridge. You must be shit scared of warlocks as DI is always up when you do dare to take 1 step off the bridge. Fyi 40 mids online after crash and yet you still remain the coward zerging adding shitboxes of the rvr world. Gratz on 400rp off us hope u gain several realm rankings from it.

:flame: Bring the QQ warlock whine/owned/overpowered etc, can see it coming a mile off :flame:

well if u give us back berk then maybe we wont have to zerg ?, and wtf has albs zerging go to do with u showing of u got a WL ? .. OMG i should make a whine thread because im a WL and see how many ppl whine at me. nah we laughing at u m8 :wanker:

well gtg now so cya

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
im bringing the QQ warlock whine/owned/overpowered etc, from a mile away

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Went on guild TS for the 1st time last night was funny, "oh my god, that was a zeeeeeeeerg" one of em shouted, but he must have been lying as when you roll Midgard you don't zerg. ^_^

Edit: I stand corrected, a friend said its "Anti-Zerging". :p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Have to blame the stealthers for this alb shoal on the bridge m8.Everytime 1 of the poor littke guppies moved away from the saftey of the reef a nasty SH shark snapped him up :)Was funny watching them run out 20 yrds or so and suddenly realise oh fook im nearly oos of the bridge and leg it back:)
Btw lots of low RR albs suddenly appeared on there over the last couple of days.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:

So what you are telling me is that you, as a WL didnt manage to kill even one
single alb?

And regarding zergs, I can tell you we got raped quite a few times last night
by your buddies roaming in that same area. You might not have noticed but
there were tons of mids out zerging.
(I logged before midnight CET so I dont know how it was after that)

The trick is not to get cought in the middle ;)

At one time when we passed Oriens Bridge (E Beno bridge) we managed to
get tangled up with mids on top, hibs on the middle floor and albs down
below. :D

We ran a properly gimped group last night and we still managed to have fun.
Lacking second cleric as always so if your swedish and want a grp for some
RvR with your cleric, let us know!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Actually there was a mixture of zergs, and I think from a weird (hopping funny) prespective it is kinda interesting. Memorable event for the night, we were fighting mids, then on TS i someone says "scout right behind us" then 2 seconds after i had 3 arrows on me and was kissing the floor!!!

I was so pissed of that didn't even get their names, but thinking of it now, it did require some balls to show up there and shoot at someone, and nice synchronization as well :cheers:

So yeah, zergy, but funny. The MOST important however, there was no lag :clap:

OK, then the server shut down :twak:

Marc

FH is my second home
Well i for one really enjoyed last nights RvR, the best thing was there were plenty of mids and hibs about. You only had to roam for 2 minutes to find some kind of action.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Mas said:

apologies for this but:
HAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!

SOMEONE GOT PWNED!

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
Lacking second cleric as always so if your swedish and want a grp for some
RvR with your cleric, let us know!

GIMP!!! **english please**

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:

:wanker:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
eSo said:
same shit. different day.

Agreed, different day same old FH replys off same old posters

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Thread starter is clearly an idiot, and even has the nerve to whine about DI. Yes, you pathetic fool, there fortunately is an ability that can somewhat counter your I WIN-button, deal with it. And yes, there is nothing wrong about zerging if you do it to chain-kill Warlocks over and over until they quit or, even better, delete.

As a matter of fact, here is a useful movie you should take a look at (taken from this thread).

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Marc said:
Well i for one really enjoyed last nights RvR, the best thing was there were plenty of mids and hibs about. You only had to roam for 2 minutes to find some kind of action.

Yes indeed, last nights action:

1) Engage a fg hibs/mids
2) pwn it
3) get pwned by a 2nd groups of mids/hibs 1 second later with all tools/power down :wanker:

At least, there was tons of action, so shouldn't complain :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom