wow

Poag

m00?
Lorra said:
nice to see they are spending their time helping to fix the forum login problems, and the account management poblems, and the fact that ive paid for my account and can not log in...

http://www.wow-europe.com/shared/wow-com/images/thrallsdesk-en.jpg

yes i'm sure the tea lady/cleaner/facilities/any other non technical department would be able to help you resolve your payment problem...

...where does it state its a Blizz desk anyway? not a fan pic? some fans really do have life size orcs knokcing about..americans scare me like that

Light

Loyal Freddie
same can't login :<

and still cant even login to forums .. so i can't even go on their forums and whine my ass off lol xD

:(

... remembers back to all the posts of people going on how well finsihed a Blizz game would be and how good support would be .. :m00:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
same can't login :<

and still cant even login to forums .. so i can't even go on their forums and whine my ass off lol xD

:(

... remembers back to all the posts of people going on how well finsihed a Blizz game would be and how good support would be .. :m00:

There really is nothing wrong with the game and the in-game support is semi-decent (way better than anything GOA ever had, about on-par with SoE, but pitiful compared to CCP).

Cant quite believe the out-of-game problems Blizzard are having though, you would have thought they could have learned from the SoE/GOA cock-ups in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom