WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
im playing US atm.. (on warsong), and i get about 280-300ms but its fully playable. Cant feel the "lag".

i lieeek :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Playing US on Illidan, lag isnt all that bad, ranging from 100ms to 300ms (prime time)
And the game rox! :D

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
just curious about the ping you guys playing the EU-Beta get atm.

bloved

Fledgling Freddie
well iam deffo sticking with dark Age always been my Fav since open beta
and it will be till the day it dies

iand i wanne say tnx to the peeps that makes it such a great joy to play every day

and if WoW comes out :) it will be a good thing imo at least it will get sum distance between the peeps that love the game and the peeps that (Whine Whine Whine all day) want sumthing fresh :)

Good Job Mythic and i hope Catacombs will come out soon in Europe
its Super i loooooooooooooooooooovvveee it :)

tnx for the new cool GFX and i cant wait what you ppl come up with next
Ace job on NF keeps aswell Damage on towers and keeps or uber nice TNX a heap for making this game such fun to play keep up the good work :)
luv ya hugs and cya all sooon :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
One of the reasons Blizzard gave for forced reions was to reduce lag and improve overall gaming experience.

Euro players playing in the US cannot whine about the lag, you arent supposed to be there :)

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
well.. blizzard has done it before :p but prolly wont happend now.
They stopped the production of a game after a couple of years cus it didnt turn out as good as they'd hoped\wanted. Its nice seeing game developers actually caring about their rep and customers :)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
dohhhh said:
well.. blizzard has done it before :p but prolly wont happend now.
They stopped the production of a game after a couple of years cus it didnt turn out as good as they'd hoped\wanted. Its nice seeing game developers actually caring about their rep and customers :)

yes.. the drawed tale of warcraft shit.. but just typing anything such as "if they release it" when it is already releaes is... retarded?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Divinia said:
yes.. the drawed tale of warcraft shit.. but just typing anything such as "if they release it" when it is already releaes is... retarded?

anyone else wish they were as cool as divina ?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Prisma/Sniper said:
i want to be as cool as divinia :mad: :D

we can start a club fella ..but listen 10-12 year olds only k ?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
If your purpose is just to come on to the WoW forums just to say it is shit without anything constructive then please don't thanks.

World of Warcraft is a fantastic game, it isn't boring, you do not feel you are grinding and the graphics although simple are awesome.

Please keep your negative comments in the DAOC forums (if that is where you normally post)

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom