Wow

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
i see a lot of hibbies are going to WOW just wonderd what its like from anyone out there that have tried and tested it??

Ive read the website on it but nothing beats first hand playing, also is there a good PVP aspect as thats what swung DAOC for me..( I know it has a PVP side but is it good?)

Tuffa

Fledgling Freddie
I´ve played it alittle and can say that it has excellent engine, disney graphics and its really fun! :)

Havent pvped yet though :(

Btw i tried EQ2 on a friends comp... YUCK! :twak:

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
I have played WoW, much fun and easy to solo with any class but, I still think DAoC is better.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
PvP in WoW is decent, love the way you can run into enemy home zones, they really do seem to have pinned down all the problems that MMORPGS suffer from. I keep playing it and thinking 'Oooh wouldnt it be cool if it was possible to do such and such' then actually figure out you CAN.

Am almost level 20 and havent really felt any kind of grind yet, most of that exp has come from doing quests.

Tuffa

Fledgling Freddie
Gef: Please explain more of the pvp home zones? Can u actually attack the starting zones in pvp? That would be real great if u could imo!

Cyradix

FH is my second home
You can invade the lowbie zones but you can only attack the low level players if they attack you first or have their pvp flag enabled.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, what Cyradix said, you have 3 types of zone, home zones (green), contested zones (yellow) and enemy zones (red). On PvP if your in a yellow or red zone you can be attacked, and your safe in green zone (unless you initiate PvP first). On non-pvp you can only be attacked in red zones, which, in reality are the enemys 'newbie' areas. I think PvP on the non-pvp servers will be pretty arse tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom