wow

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
just spent the night passing out, throwing up, stomach cramps and generally being very very ill

All from 1 and a half glasses of cheap vodka. Granted not eating all day didnt help.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
just spent the night passing out, throwing up, stomach cramps and generally being very very ill

All from 1 and a half glasses of cheap vodka. Granted not eating all day didnt help.
So where did you get that cheap vodka? :)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
So u gonna stop drinking alc after this ? :p my guess is not!

Uara

Part of the furniture
not good Sparx, i'd never recommend going with cheap alcohol, it can really mess you up. Plus Laddey does drinking mass amount of beer make you feel big or summin :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
just woke up, was a nasty night. I swear i only had a glass and a half, was very weird indeed

Its the last time i buy cheap booze from the corner shop

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, has happened to me before as well, vodka + no food = vomit, although normally more than just half a glass :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah didnt help that all i ate in the morning was a roll with sausage

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
well turns out it wasnt alcohol poisoning, that was just a coincidence. My housemate has the exact same symptoms tonight and we havent eaten or drank anything the same in over a week

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Looking online looks like its the norovirus

Unlucky the rest of my housemates, gutted tho i am supposed to see my ladyfriend tomorrow but dont think thats wise if people in my house are getting sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom