WOW, WOW looks....WOW

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Okay, everyone is excited about Dragon Empires and what it could be. (Very good most people think, hopefully the game play will be as good as the graphics)

Is anyone getting a little excited about WOW (World of Warcraft). It's looking pretty shit hot tbh and that's good btw.

Has anyone checked out the videos and screenshots? I just can't help thinking that this will be THE alternative to SW:G.

I've always loved the original Warcraft games and Blizzard are renowned for making good games and they seem to be spending a lot of time on this one.

Check it out anyway and tell us all what you think...

http://www.worldofwarcraft.net

I'm very sad because I just can't help looking forward to massive dwarven fortresses and entire guilds made up of orcs.

/em drools...

S

SilverHood

hmm, WarCraft Online?

The powergamers game, especially as it will be full of Diablo players

I'll stay away :)

Maybe they'll do Diablo Online next?

S

SilverHood

and fonz, how did you get a spesjul title?

E

El_Coolio

:clap: :clap:

God damn, i can't wait for it..
Look on the web-site every day for updates..

I just can't wait for it,
I love the WarCraft series, there great, story rules,

I also love the WarCraft world, being able to visit famous places in WoW would be worth playing for me imo.

Anyways, if you looking into this game, and if you ernt already,
Play WarCraft 3, its a great game, and find out the story, as WoW will follow from WarCraft 3, The Frozen throne Expansion..

Anyways, Game looks great, like what a fantasy RPG should be about!!

And you can also be the Orc Shaman!!

S

SFXman

Originally posted by SilverHood
and fonz, how did you get a spesjul title?
By being given one without requesting it, as it always goes.

S

SFXman

By being cool you get the title of "Whinebag", am I the only one who sees some contradiction here ;)

T

Teh Fonz!!1

She couldn't give me a cool title because that would make me soooo cool people would just die of intense jealousy.

So this 'whinebag' title is kinda like a ying to my yang.

T

Tenko

What i do like abot WoW is the more cartoony style of the player graphics, very nice indeed

S

SFXman

lol :D

*/em drives away from the scene*

Spam.jpg

T

Tilda

looks pretty cool.
but they have Fileplanet as their host for Movie.. bah

ill probably try it :)

Tilda

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

It looks great and I would love to play an orc.......... if there was a roleplaying server planned.

And as it looks like, there won't be one which means: it's going to be full of 1337 kids and GIFV ITAM^^ Koreans (no, this is not a racist comment... Korean players just are like that for some weird reason).

Sooo... Dragon Empires for me, I guess. Or stick to DAoC if they plan some more add-on's.

J

Jiggs

this is the one imo

i hope they give a good selection of servers tho because for sure you know that all the nolby types are gonna be on this....

and i would quite like to take my time exploring without the gankers :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Graphics are awesome... anyone knows if there is a rp server planned? Checked the FAQ's and didn't find anything concerning that issue.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I really hope so but there has been no word of it as of yet.

The graphics are cartoony but done in such a way it's beautiful. If Dragon Empires fails to live up to the hype we alone have built up for it then WoW is for me...

Ah shit, who am I kidding, I'm gonna buy both.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

It would be a sure buy if I knew there was a server for the more mature players...

Blizzard Games = Kids games

E

El_Coolio

Naw, with it being a mmorpg, i think there system will be top notch,

I think they have a Role-Play server,

D

-dewey-

It looks good but only time will tell. As far as I'm concerned though Blizzard = God so It's as good as bought by me :)

How could the devolpers of Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo and most importantly.... Rock N' Roll Racing possibly make a bad game?

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Blizzard Games = Kids games

Anti Christ!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom