WoW .torrent file

Draylor

Part of the furniture
For anyone that doesnt trust the file above heres how to extract it for yourself:

Some random guy on beta forums said:
1. Download the Beta Downloader program.

2. Download and install a resource viewer program (I dont know if this'll get deleted but you can get one called PE Explorer from http://www.heaventools.com )

3. Open the blizzard downloader in your resource viewer (WoW Beta Downloader(EU).exe).

4. If youre using PE Explorer go to the view menu and choose resources. Expand the TORRENT folder on the left hand side and right click on the 119 entry, choose Save Resource as... and save it somewhere you can find it later.

5. This will have exported a file called TORRENT_119.res - rename it to TORRENT_119.torrent and then open it in your favourite bitorrent client.

PLEASE dont post here asking how to use or install a bitorrent client, there's plenty of guides on the net, google it Smile

Also PLEASE dont throttle your upload so much that other people get no benefit from it. This is only offered because the uploader makes a computer unusable for internet access during the download, and a 2.4gb download isnt exactly short.

Tech Support Staff, I will fully understand if you want to delete this post, but the downloader still needs some work Wink
I expect theyll get the downloader sorted out eventually, for now if you have problems its worth a try :)

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
yus cheers Realx ;)

though you could have posted it on our forum first though :p

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Esena said:
yus cheers Realx ;)

though you could have posted it on our forum first though :p
bla, consider it done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom