WoW - the new E3 trailer...

O

old.Tohtori

Dorfs with guns! Dorfs with guns!

RAH!! :mgwhore2: :swords: :mgwhore:

Looks good.

V

vargen

and the nightelves looks so cool with their glowing eyes. (playable race).
Ive read that they will be the main stealth and assasin class in the game also with lots of dark magic classes.

O

old.Xarr

night elf ranger riding one of those panther/tiger things.. coolness :]

K

klavrynd

must admit that it looks pretty darn great, but then again, i was totally exhilarated by the daoc trailer and ... (fill in after your own idea)

O

old.Emma

looks great just hope the adjust the combat system to something other than your average hack `n` slash mmorpg. I like the combat system in daoc and something similar to that would be nice. ie styles/combat style chains etc etc.

S

solothores

Trailers always look great... even specific DAoC RvR player made movies can make DAoC look like a game you have never played before, just have good music, smart cuts, lots of action mixed in an intelligent plot and you will tense people into it.

However... I admit, WoW really looks great so far, if it can hold up in regard of game content to its superb graphics... we will see. =p

T

The Kingpin

Still can't wait to get me grubby mits all over it..

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by solothores
Trailers always look great... even specific DAoC RvR player made movies can make DAoC look like a game you have never played before, just have good music, smart cuts, lots of action mixed in an intelligent plot and you will tense people into it.

However... I admit, WoW really looks great so far, if it can hold up in regard of game content to its superb graphics... we will see. =p

The example of trailers I always give is the Eddie Murphy version of the Nutty Professor.. the 2 minute trailor was hillarious...

Turns out those were the only funny 2 minutes in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom