WoW Skills / Stats / Talents and more

raal

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:

Actually thottbot isnt as accurate as one would think. But by all means it's a very good site. As time goes by we will hopefully be able to add more information to classesofwarcraft though. More info on the exact numbers behind the stats and things like that. (What little we have so far is in the FAQ section).

We're aware of the fact that much (most) of the info can be found on other sites, the reason we made this is that we hate the layout of those. Quick and easy to read lists without all the commercials.

Swifti

Fledgling Freddie
I agree. It reminds of of classesofcamelot :p. looks very good tbh.
Nice work :clap:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice site, as easy to use as Classesofcamelot :)

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Cool, both nice sites with lots of information :) thnx!

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
looked good till i noticed it said hunters can get shields?

as far as i was aware this isnt the case

raal

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the feedback guys :)

The weapon table (which states that hunters can use shields) is from the closed beta, and slightly outdated. It also has the racial restrictions on weapons (ie night elves are unable to use guns) and other slight errors. We're working on updating it so most of these errors should be ironed out as we close in on the weekend.

There is way more information than we can gather first hand though, so feel free to use the report function :)

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
:) thanks m8

i reported on a few things i spotted to try and help you out

Apart from that good luck with it :D

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
lose the stupid menu

whats with all the tables? never seen such nested nastiness in my entire lifetime.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I like it :D

Maybe try putting in dps/mana as they've done on some other webbie =)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Some guys I've been grouping with in closed beta are preparing this site ... www.questkeep.com

They reckon they have 200+ more quests to put up there and are working on more :)

raal

Fledgling Freddie
We are rewamping the skills as we speak, quite a bit of the information needs to be updated and we will be adding mana efficiency and more auto-calculated colums as we progress.

We really like that quest site - in fact we have a link to them allready :)

Added today is the abillity to link to a specific template, which is usefull on forums such as this one. Build your template and simply right-click the "Link to this template" link and voila, anyone can watch your work.

Keep the feedback comming guys, we want to make this a site worth using.

raal

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I like the site a lot.. easy to find info, and a very pleasant layout. Bookmarked already :)

Looking forward for more sections added.

EDIT: questkeep is awesome! Great info on quests - will definately help a lot in retail to lvl faster than if I had to look all over for quests :D

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Gah, I'd hate using one of those quest-sites in WoW!

But that's just me :D

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Do you get your info directly from the .mpq files?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
please add MIND FLAY to skills list (even tho you get it first from talent.....)

raal

Fledgling Freddie
Mind blast is now set to 1.5 seconds cast, thanks for the heads up. I guess the casting time reduction talent would be rather useless if the spell is allready instant.

The talent-skills will be comming sometime during this weekend, we have simply had our hands full updating the existing skills so far. We are starting to get up to date now though.

And no, I'm afraid no spell-data can be found in the client side files, they are all kept on the server to avoid abuse.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Gaspless, just fyi, have you looked at the useful links thread up top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom