WoW release date confirmed!

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
When will the game be released in the U.S., Australia and New Zealand?
The game is scheduled for simultaneous release in the United States, Australia and New Zealand on November 23, 2004.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Wtf? Why NZ and Australia getting it before us? That fucking sucks.

Aada

Part of the furniture
yeah aussi is like how many thousends of miles away from the US? and uk is like in between... good logic..

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Aada said:
yeah aussi is like how many thousends of miles away from the US? and uk is like in between... good logic..

ROFL! Can tell you have never looked at a globe ever...

Its due to all the translations etc they want to go for a european release all at same time. Isn't it in 4 months time the Uk release?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
We speak English though ffs. Must be the Frenchies and Germanics holding us back. How hard would it be to release it here at the same time as the other English speaking countries?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Dillinja said:
Wtf? Why NZ and Australia getting it before us? That fucking sucks.
Because they will be playing on the US servers. Europeans in general, won't.

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
We speak English though ffs. Must be the Frenchies and Germanics holding us back. How hard would it be to release it here at the same time as the other English speaking countries?
Pretty hard, because you want to play on the (NOT READY YET) english servers...

Might be whise to use your brains once in a while, instead of just whining...

L0stS0ul

Fledgling Freddie
Out standing! will be over in North Carolina that week for Thanksgiving with the wife & her family.......
get your orders in ;)

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Can't be that bad, lets hope we get a much more polished version.

Like all the battlegrounds, better pvp balance i must say, WoW is the most ready mmorpg at release i've played.

Am just pissed we get left behind again because of the french and germans...

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
awww poor us. :(

I guess the longer wait and tons of reading every site with the tinyest bit of info
while waiting was what made the EU daoc servers have a better standard tho
so I guess its not all bad, I like it better when its more competative ^^ :mad:

Adari

Part of the furniture
Aada said:

lol

Nicky Nook

Fledgling Freddie
I tell you what i never ever met so may crying fuckers as on this site may it be DAOC or anything else i mean you all slag the fuck out of USA players and tbh thank fuck i live there because imo you guys do fuck all but whine and complain about Yanks ..

Get with it play on our servers or wait and get a shit hosted game on a lesser server and be soooooooooo far behind in all aspects of the game your fucked before you even start ..

I mean all the best Euro players will be the players that have played on our servers in the first place..

Your`s Irish American Nicky-Nook..

Get with it and stop all this shite i mean if i lived in Europe right now i would be trying to work out how the fuck i could play on yank servers and understand me when i say this that all the best Euro players are doing that now..

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Nicky Nook said:
I tell you what i never ever met so may crying fuckers as on this site may it be DAOC or anything else i mean you all slag the fuck out of USA players and tbh thank fuck i live there because imo you guys do fuck all but whine and complain about Yanks ..
Hmm. Not much to say here, you just contradicted yourself big time.

Nicky Nook said:
Get with it play on our servers or wait and get a shit hosted game on a lesser server and be soooooooooo far behind in all aspects of the game your fucked before you even start ..
Pray do tell how your are enlightened in the specs of the different servers, and comparisons between them. Also; you are aware that every single patch after retail will occur at the same time world-wide, aren't you?

Nicky Nook said:
I mean all the best Euro players will be the players that have played on our servers in the first place..
Thanks!

Nicky Nook said:
My condolences.

Nicky Nook said:
Get with it and stop all this shite i mean if i lived in Europe right now i would be trying to work out how the fuck i could play on yank servers and understand me when i say this that all the best Euro players are doing that now..
Thanks again!

Oh and btw, I would not be surprised at all if you would be trying to figure it out. The rest of us already figured it out ages ago.
Did you know that the intellectual level of a person is usually inversely proportional to the amount of swearing in sentences?

Aada

Part of the furniture
so is anyone ordering the american version? if so how are you getting around billing etc?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
ReaLX said:
Pretty hard, because you want to play on the (NOT READY YET) english servers...

Might be whise to use your brains once in a while, instead of just whining...

Servers really aren't that hard to set up. They could've got them ready in time for nov 23rd no problem.

And wise doesn't have a H in it you fucking moron.

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Open Beta will be on the 8th of Nov. and so will the next patch.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Nicky Nook said:

The problem is that they're actively discouraging Euro players from playing the game on the US servers, by banning EU billing addresses.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
You could always play everquest 2 for a couple of months it will be out Next Week :)

Later

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Lian said:
The problem is that they're actively discouraging Euro players from playing the game on the US servers, by banning EU billing addresses.

You can pay via paypal too ;)

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Will it be possible to buy the american version, play that until February, and then use that version when the european servers goes live? Like they did with SWG. Or do you need to buy a new version for Europe?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Lian said:
Fileplanet yes, are you sure about Blizzard?
Read the official press release.

Blizzard said:
After the initial free one-month subscription ends, players of World of Warcraft will be able to continue playing under one of three different subscription plans. The month-to-month subscription plan costs $14.99 per month, the three-month plan costs $13.99 per month, and the six-month plan costs $12.99 per month. World of Warcraft subscription fees can be paid by major credit card, PayPal, and pre-paid game cards, which will be available in stores where World of Warcraft is sold.
Full details here.

Aada

Part of the furniture
so what about ur address and stuff? are you just putting an american address in or what?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Aada said:
so what about ur address and stuff? are you just putting an american address in or what?
That's what we did for FFXI. I'm using my real address in WoW though, they haven't complained so far (not saying they won't ;))

Aada

Part of the furniture
yeah im using my real address too so not sure what the hell to do on retail....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom