Wow Open Beta

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Make sure you use an US proxy, else you get an error trying to get to the WoW page.

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
Ethiraseth said:
Make sure you use an US proxy, else you get an error trying to get to the WoW page.

I just got in without a proxy, i think the sites just being hit hard

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Ebonn said:
I just got in without a proxy, i think the sites just being hit hard

You sure? I don't wanna be sitting here trying to get in like a mug if you need a proxy. :\

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
"Server Error

ACK! There's been some sort of error with the contest or poll that you tried to submit.

An admin has been notified and someone will be looking into this shortly. "

Im with no proxy aswell, anyone of you guys using an US proxy getting in?

If so, help! :)

Edit: To clarify I get the form I just can't submit it.

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
Using a proxy but getting the same error message. Think the server is getting a bit overloaded. :touch:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Gah. I'm getting two different error messages. None of them say it's because I'm not in America though.

Ah well, here's to hoping.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Been trying for an hour, the generated code is the furthest I've got lol :|

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
so do they realy have a limited number of acc to give out or can I just get a key tomorrow and be fine?

Still 2 hrs till my client is d/led anyhow

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'm using IE.

Btw, will I be able to download it onto a different comp? Because I'm on my shitty comp atm and it won't be much fun playing it on here tbh.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
this fucking shit ^^
I think they are out of keys now?!!

oh well guess I can always play an illegal server but it is'nt the same ;/

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
fileplanet is out of keys

cant even get onto worldofwarcraft.com

The World of Warcraft and Open Beta Account Creation sites are temporarily down. We are experiencing technical difficulties on our end and are working diligently to restore service to this site. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. We do not currently have an estimated time for when the World of Warcraft Web site will be back up, but we are working extremely hard to solve these technical difficulties as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Please note that until the World of Warcraft Web site has been restored, any further World of Warcraft updates will be posted on our Battle.net Web site.

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
just finished downloading the us open beta client, now all i need is an account. Fingers crossed ill be able to get one tomorrow.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Stekkerdoos said:
just finished downloading the us open beta client, now all i need is an account. Fingers crossed ill be able to get one tomorrow.

Where did you DL your client from?

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Stekkerdoos said:

they are handing out more keys tomorrow?

Ethiraseth

Fledgling Freddie
They just had some more keys (got a message from a friend who said they had more keys at 1:15 AM Dutch time), but believe they were gone in 10 minutes. Luckily i got one for a friend of mine. :clap:

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Ethiraseth said:
They just had some more keys (got a message from a friend who said they had more keys at 1:15 AM Dutch time), but believe they were gone in 10 minutes. Luckily i got one for a friend of mine. :clap:

yeah I read that, that sucked as I still didnt get one lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom