WoW on the decline

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So let them leave.

If addons is the ONLY reason they play WoW, what the hell?

they cant play without them now sadly :/ blizzard has been far to lenient with addons since WoW's release they've basically become hardwired into players to the point where they can't survive without them.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
There goes most of your raiding population right there :D

Raid content is pretty much geared towards people using add ons. Without them there is simply no way on earth people could do some encounters, especially heroic mode.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Raid content is pretty much geared towards people using add ons. Without them there is simply no way on earth people could do some encounters, especially heroic mode.

aye and thats something blizzard could have avoided if they were more strict on what addons do :p they wouldnt have to build encounters around addons, early years of WoW most people had never heard of addons let alone had them as a requirement for raiding (CTRA was the main mod back then for raiders) and even that was limited to what it did, certainly more thought needed for encounters back then rather than mashing your keys now while keeping your eye on threat or boss timers.

c'est la vie mmo's in a nutshell now :( dumbed down for the masses

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

I'm not so sure myself.

Yes it would probably be insanely hard at first, but once ppl start to think for themselves instead of leaving that to addons, it would probably work.

But we will never find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom