WoW on southpark oO

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
world of warcraft realy gets sum advertising that episodes kind of good too lol DAOc needs somthing like that

living

Fledgling Freddie
ahillies said:
world of warcraft realy gets sum advertising that episodes kind of good too lol DAOc needs somthing like that
Even Stargate SG-1 had a 1minute talk about WOW in the series, i was quite shocked to see that :p.. A girl was to distract a scientist, an in order to do it they discussed WOW and he was talking about heøs lvl 54 mage who was jewekcrafting or summit.. Almost felt like skipping that part.. haha

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
its not very good publicity tbh.... but i would play it if they introduced 'the sword of 1000 truths'

it says to me

• the customer service is shit
  • your gonna get killed all the time by high level'd players
  • your a looser if you play it
  • the programming is poor

ahillies

Fledgling Freddie
oo yeah i saw that starget LOOOOL !! that woz funny!! she didnt kno what she was talking about LOL. and hes like i wil increse my enchantment loool

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
ahillies said:

Saw this last night and tbh you couldn't do anything nearly as good with DAoC because WoW's graphics are much, much better.

Sword of a thousand truths, lol :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
psyco said:
its not very good publicity tbh.... but i would play it if they introduced 'the sword of 1000 truths'

it says to me

• the customer service is shit
  • your gonna get killed all the time by high level'd players
  • your a looser if you play it
  • the programming is poor

Still the fact that it show that WoW and mmorpg is such a common hobby now and the influence it has.

Do agree on your points though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom