Wow! It's a dwarf!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

scruffy.jpg

S

SFXman

ROFL at both of them.... haha... great stuff. Keem them coming please and I might contribute too sometime when I have time and it is not late like it is now and that is not good because I have to wake up early which sucks too because I will be tired and will need a lot of coffee to wake up then at the end of the day I am extremely hyperactive due to a lot of coffee and this of course leads to even more tiredness the next day because my body is feeling the aftermath of it all and damn I think I drank too much today already and that most certainly is not good because I am making absolutely no sense with this short and very grammatically correct sentence that just geos on and on and on and on and you know what I mean since you do get my point and I am correct aint I?

O

old.Pepsay

Originally posted by SFXman
ROFL at both of them.... haha... great stuff. Keem them coming please and I might contribute too sometime when I have time and it is not late like it is now and that is not good because I have to wake up early which sucks too because I will be tired and will need a lot of coffee to wake up then at the end of the day I am extremely hyperactive due to a lot of coffee and this of course leads to even more tiredness the next day because my body is feeling the aftermath of it all and damn I think I drank too much today already and that most certainly is not good because I am making absolutely no sense with this short and very grammatically correct sentence that just geos on and on and on and on and you know what I mean since you do get my point and I am correct aint I?

:)

S

SFXman

Yeah, sarcasm a'la me. I also typed that extremely fast, much much faster then I would usually type... reason being that a show on TV was about to begin if I recall correcty :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom