WoW Guild - Recruit

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
I started playing WoW Again to get prepared for the Expansion Cataclysm, and i have noticed that this game is full of mindless children that have no idea how an mmorpg works. So it became quite hard to find a proper guild, then i thought why not make a new one ? where is the best place to find members ? ofc in the old school freddyshouse.

I am not sure if any proper gamer is actually still reads this forum, but i thought of giving it a try,

So here is what we wanna do,
Find 10 dedicated players to make the core of the guild, even if we gonna recruit randoms, we will always have these 10 dedicated players that gonna suceed on the 10 player mode raid dungeons.

What we require,
"Dedication" we want people super active that gonna rush to 85, enter first on heroics, and eventually enter first in raid instances.

who we are ?
well atm i have 5 people gathered that have been playing mmorpg for the last 7-10 years begining from dark age of camelot, played with various guilds and various players like public enemies, groove, nolby pride, get a life , xxi grams, etc etc ...

So, if you wanna join a dedicated guild and become one of the core members just contact me here on freddyshouse.

Attention : if you believe that u wont be THAT much active dont even bother,
If you do not fit, you gonna get kicked without second thought. Gear status? we dont care even if you are lvl 1 , we want from you to meet the rest of requirements.

Server ? classes ? well you can do anything nowdays in wow so it's pretty ez , and i can guide u if you are out of date, but i guess reading MMO-Champion - Index can bring you up to date.

pito

Loyal Freddie
i am interested tired of pugging.
have a few 80s 2 in darksorrow (mage, Paladin) humourush (80 druid) and of course shit loads of other alts all above lvl 30 tho :)

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
heh if u wanna have some chat, make a char at mazrigos horde and pm kynoko . say that u are from freddys :)

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
1 warlock, 1 hunter, 1 druid tank tyvm pm me on this forum if intrested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom