WoW Euro release date

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
On the 26th of November, World of Warcraft will be available for pre-order throughout Europe. With more than 330,000 Closed Beta applications received and limited quantities available at launch, players are encouraged to pre-order in order to guarantee their copy of the game. Players who pre-order World of Warcraft at participating retailers will also receive a bonus Soundtrack “EP” at the time of pre-order as well as a personal “Authentication Key” providing guaranteed access in to the European Final Beta Test, once it goes live.

When World of Warcraft launches in Europe later this winter, the standard edition of World of Warcraft will be available in two unique box covers representing the major factions of the world – Alliance & Horde. After the initial shipment, only one of these two covers will survive on the packaging of World of Warcraft.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
So, you pre-order and hope that by winter they do not imply February but November/December ?

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
scorge said:
later this winter
http://oap2.weather.com/glossary/w.html said:
Astronomically, this is the period between the winter solstice and the vernal equinox. It is characterized as having the coldest temperatures of the year, when the sun is primarily over the opposite hemisphere. Customarily, this refers to the months of December, January, and February in the North Hemisphere.
Do remember that when they said the closed beta would start in September in Europe, it started in September; with about 4-6 minutes to spare.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Where does this info come from? I can't find it on the official Blizzard sites.....

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Nevermind.... just checked my mail and it's in the blizzard newsletter :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Cyradix said:
Nevermind.... just checked my mail and it's in the blizzard newsletter :)

i would expect it at the latest in january, Blizzard willHopefully try and get it out in December, maybe around 17th december, just in time for the christmas rush

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, it's out before christmas in USA and Korea, Europe naturally takes a whole lot longer. Just hope they would start a new push in the EUcb..

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
2005 is like... next year!! :x

Americans do this on purpose :\

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Not 2005!!! Too late Blizzard!!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom