WoW Classes descrption's and abilities

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Link to WoW class page ....... http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/

Some cool abilities

For instance

Warlock
Ritual of Summoning - Begins a ritual that summons a targeted group member. Requires 3 people to perform. To use this ability first target a person (usually the party icon) you want to summon. Next cast the spell. You will then need two people (random people or friends) to right-click on the portal one time and then do nothing once their character shows the summoning animation. Once all three players are summoning (all have summoning animation) it will take several seconds after that. Then the portal will disappear and the player summoned will appear. If it doesn't work, try it again.

Shamen
Far Sight - Changes the caster's viewpoint to the targeted location. This spell is especially useful for scouting, for looking for certain NPCS

Rouge
The Rogue is effective at crowd control (putting newly awakened monsters out of action) using Sap. Simply remain in Stealth mode, and continue to Sap new monsters that arrive. In a party this can be a huge help and can allow a group to be very effective since the Rogue is reducing the number of monsters. The Rogue can only Sap one monster at a time.

Appears to be shapeing up quite nicely.. seems all classes have lots of utility which should make them fun to play and make it easy to put together groups

Roll on WoW :D

Edit ooooo and give trade skill fishing imo

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/tradeskills/fishing.shtml

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
this looks like it's gonna be daoc revisited, i.e. FFS NERF OVERPOWERED )(/")(!/·)("$

and even rogue classes as well which will def bring the whine :D

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
I hope all the time they spent developing it will mean its not going to be as unbalanced as daoc has been

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
gunner440 said:
this looks like it's gonna be daoc revisited, i.e. FFS NERF OVERPOWERED )(/")(!/·)("$

And even rogue classes as well which will def bring the whine :D

Both Hord and allience get same classes though (apart from pally and Shamen). So should be ballanced in the way that everyone gets the same toys to play with and on the same charecter.

Its seems RvR combat is on the back burner for the time being until they see how the classes pan out .. which imo isw a good thing

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
yeh will be nice that there checking how the classes compete before chucking them all into a pvp place so every one can get owned by 1 single class etc :),

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I think I'll still be getting it regardless of classes and trade skills just for something else new to play instead of DAoC.

Cyfr

Banned
Cornell try lineage2 beta, it's a nice change from daoc, great when theres a whole new world to explore, like daoc was in the beginning :p

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
all game have that almost drug effect at the start when u first start playing with the "ohhh"'s and "ahhh's" etc, just hope this ones lasts longer :p

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I think iam gonna love it, sound like the focus is abit too much on potions, but that is just my oppinion :p

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
eek, the revival of the UO PotWhore :p, pots made a char over powered in that in some respecs, like, heal pots etc, a dexxer with bandages and heal pots just didnt die easy :/

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really like fights to take more than 5 minutes, if you could just run around taking heals all the time it would ruin the fight imo. But haven't seen how it works yet, just from what i've read. So iam still positive :D

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
YES! We have dwarfs, orcs and breweries.
First one to instigate a drunken brawl with the orcs gets respect (and will prob start a tradition).
RvR the next generation :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Very much like the look of the Priest, even more since Nightelfs can become them.

I've been having more fun playing my Shaman recently than my Healer. He might heal for less, but atleast I can have some fun with him and he solo's to a nice enough degree.

Archeon Teh Nightelf Priest... has a nice ring to it :)

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Stop feeding me all this WoW info.
Everytime I read something I get more excited :(

Ailil

Fledgling Freddie
According to Blizzard people the beta is going to run 5+ months - I think that gives them ample time for tweaking :)

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
Amazon says:

World of Warcraft
Sierra

RRP: £34.99
Our Price: £24.99
You Save: £10.00 (28%)

Free UK delivery on orders over £25 with Super Saver Delivery. See details & conditions

Platform: Windows 98.Windows 2000.Windows Me.Windows XP
This item will be released on August 13, 2004. You may order it now and we will dispatch it to you when we receive it from our supplier. Please note that release dates are subject to change.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Hargh said:
Amazon says:

World of Warcraft
Sierra

?

Also Amazon said that Deus *Spits* Ex2 *Spits* Invisible *Spits* War *Spits* was going to be released some-time in July last year when I had it on *Spits* Pre *Spits* Order *Spits* - so don't take their word as gospel, they only go by projected release dates when taking preorders :)

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
5 months of beta is the estimate so that would mean august. However knowing developers they usually underestimate things, so WoW will prolly be your christmas present :p.

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
According to PC Gamer its out in Decmeber :-(, nurf......funnily enough i think thats when we'll get Frontiers. :p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Healer McHeal said:
eek, the revival of the UO PotWhore :p, pots made a char over powered in that in some respecs, like, heal pots etc, a dexxer with bandages and heal pots just didnt die easy :/

Hehe good old UO.. never went any where with out atleast 50 of each pot, and later 300+ bandages, and then you had to to carry 20+ trapped pouches for breaking para , spare shields and armor for when fighting macers ( was a nice addition with the special moves ) , and so forth hehehe ahhhh the good old times :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom