WoW Board game

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Saw this for sale in GAME the other day... anyone bought/played it yet? (xmas pressie idea :D)

If so, hows it play and whats your opinion??

Ta :drink:

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
I have a couple of copies coming into stock hopefully tonight (if parceline are open to pick up the boxes)

I may well keep one for me and have a little play!!

Or, I may see if I can flog them in time for xmas cash!!

If I keep them, I'll try to remember to post a little review.. but don't count on it!!

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Having checked out the game, it looks awesome!

Also, I HIGHLY reccommend Talyn for this or any other board game - really helpful and friendly :)

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Well, my friends and I played this game yesterday and it's very good (not really the best boardgame I played, but good enough).
As a boardgame, it can best be compared with Talisman (if you're old enough to remember that one ;) )

it's positive sides:
-The gameboard and miniatures are awesome.
- The game system is fluid
- It captures the feeling of the computergame very well.
- It's made by Fantasy Flight games (one of the best companies on the Board game market)

THe bad sides:
- They've included dose damn paladins :p

I'm not good at describing how the game works, so I can only recommend you try it yourself :)

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Lucky enough, no.

The system is made in such a way that it's near impossible for any faction to be actually much lower in level than the other.

Also, the boardgame only goes up to level 5 (a level 5 in the boardgame is the equivalent of a level 60 in the computergame though).

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
Dreamor said:
Also, I HIGHLY reccommend Talyn for this or any other board game - really helpful and friendly :)

*goes bright red*

Anyway, I'd forgotten about this thread, I do have 2 in stock now, and I'm sure I can work out a nice little discount if you want to contact me via here, or msn etc. (If you order through the site, you'll be charged normal price).

If anyone wants a copy, feel free to get in touch...

*hides from blatent touting for business*

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Im interested mate for a laugh but fucking hell the price!

Its not a dig at you (nice little site btw cheers), as you obviously have a RRP to go by.

Bah oh well :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i wish i knew people who played games like this.

i might have to buy a disguise and join the table top games club at uni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom