wow at chanters

O

old.Demerzel

Made me an chanter, really fun that im able to solo an purple :clap:

O

old.Odium

Can do that with a lot of caster classes bar resists. Best I did was a purp clergyman at 30 odd :)

O

old.Zeikerd

I can do most low reds but it isn't time and xp efficient. Also purples resist too much and they hit too hard to just fool around a little.

I

inqy

aye you consistently try to take on tougher stuff and see how far it gets ya :)

O

old.Cru

This is kinda a stupid ques but du mean Chanter as in Enchanter or is chanter a character class on its own?

V

Verena

Enchanters are solo machines, only problem is that you'll get spoiled very fast. I reached a point where it's sometimes faster to solo then to group.

Chainkilling orange mobs at lvl42 for 20mil a kill with zero downtime. Offcourse a full 8 group can be a lot faster but it's almost useless to group with 3-4 people cause you can do so well on your own. It's boring offcourse but it works like a charm.

Best advice I can give is that it isn't always faster to kill orange mobs that give 20mil a kill when you can drop trees/furry mobs with 2 DD's that give 10mil each.

S

SFXman

Solo oranges, why bother do higher when oranges give you your exp cap, or maybe low reds...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom