Would you say yes to a camlann/us pvp server merge?

Merge camlann with us pvp server?

• Yes!

Votes: 64 65.3%
  • No!

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • Care!

Votes: 23 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Discuss

Or will there be more cocklocks at Gothwaithe? :puke:

Veritaas

Fledgling Freddie
i would like a cluster, but lol, the US is a bit far away - lags inc, and nightraids too :D - but it would be fine. RPS, YUMMIE^^ - we often run as FG in TOA etc and often there is NOoooooo one ... we are so lOoooOoonely we need moooooore ...

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
like you could kill anyone fgvsfg without your precious relics

Veritaas

Fledgling Freddie
never said that. but you cannot know a bit about this, because you nearly never do any fg pvp skold ...

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
let that bull shit server die :<

lol

I remember when you logged on asking me to give you money for a respec stone :p bet your only saying that cause you still didn't respec your chanter :(

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Ive been camlann inly guy for 3 years or so, and no I wouldnt like a merge with US pvp server.

Id rather see that more people played at camlann instead of the boring rvr servers, enough nightraids with the frenchies and germans already, no need to add americans too.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Veritaas said:
never said that. but you cannot know a bit about this, because you nearly never do any fg pvp skold ...

but like everybody else on the server, he knows that dominion howls ass

so instead of moaning about not enough people to kill, how about you split your guild up, you are 25+ online primetime on a server with 450+ population.

thats 5½% of the server, and taking away all non 50s, frenchies that always do pve etc,

Thadius

Part of the furniture
MadsKaizer said:
but like everybody else on the server, he knows that dominion howls ass

so instead of moaning about not enough people to kill, how about you split your guild up, you are 25+ online primetime on a server with 450+ population.

thats 5½% of the server, and taking away all non 50s, frenchies that always do pve etc,

Can imagine that, was the same on SWG when KDS were the biggest Imperial guild. Noone could do anything when they showed up, unless you were on the same side as them

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Well most Dominion are crap players, and fg v fg they are very beatable, even with 6 relics vs 0

Gotrag said:
lol

I remember when you logged on asking me to give you money for a respec stone :p bet your only saying that cause you still didn't respec your chanter :(

actually i got my chanter respecced the day after i asked you for the cash :p

think was, the day after that i stopped playing 'cause of all the c*nts of Camlann :x

Bahumat

FH is my second home
forgive me if im saying what someone else already said but its never gonna happen, also time difference would be a pain.

cba to post reasons, if you do a search you will find tons of these threads where ppl explain why this cant be done.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Veritaas said:
i would like a cluster, but lol, the US is a bit far away - lags inc, and nightraids too :D - but it would be fine. RPS, YUMMIE^^ - we often run as FG in TOA etc and often there is NOoooooo one ... we are so lOoooOoonely we need moooooore ...

wounder why

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think the point gets through to him that easily, ofcourse you won't find many players pvp'ing when 30% of the server is guilded with you, 50% are french and do pve and the other 20% don't appreciate fighting vs. 6 relics (even though it doesn't help you win).

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
you would never see this happen because the server setups are different.

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
I want a server merge cause than, everytime i kill a yank, I imagine it's Bush who's playing:d

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Robby said:
I want a server merge cause than, everytime i kill a yank, I imagine it's Bush who's playing:d

Hed find out where you live then nuke your ass!

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Bush is a welcome addition to the political scene, he's done so many positive things for the world.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
FallycSymbol said:
Bush is a welcome addition to the political scene, he's done so many positive things for the world.

I like George Bush, mainly for the fact everyone seems to be scared of him nuking their ass ;)

Bit like Russia in the Cold War ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom