Would You Play Mordred?

Would You Play Mordred If.....

• Total voters

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Well the people have spoken! So here it is... the Poll to end all Polls. Cue the voting! :england:

Genedril

Part of the furniture
A more fair poll tbh.

Props to you for taking the criticism and acting on it. And good luck!

Lawnmower

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Gen:) Good luck in your gaming endeavours also:)

- English -

Resident Freddy
tbh a large propotion who say "no" would log on to try the pvp server, perhaps leave after a week or so, but even still. I know for sure Ceixah would regardless if hes just saying no now. He clicked he doesnt like the pvp ruleset, yet played all the pvp shards ( even when there was active rvr, and he still went to the pvp zone) :D

Funny how people have got into the debate about it though - when theres 99.99% chance it wont happen

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
tbh a large propotion who say "no" would log on to try the pvp server, perhaps leave after a week or so, but even still. I know for sure Ceixah would regardless if hes just saying no now. He clicked he doesnt like the pvp ruleset, yet played all the pvp shards ( even when there was active rvr, and he still went to the pvp zone) :D

Funny how people have got into the debate about it though - when theres 99.99% chance it wont happen

quiet time princess

Genedril

Part of the furniture

I said no because I worry about the split of the player base - even though I don't play any more. And I feel that's the line that the Devs would take.

I tried DAoC PvP and it doesn't do it as well as true PvP games or even UO. That doesn't mean I don't want Lawn to succeed. If there's sufficient demand for it from players that wouldn't vacate Ywain to do it then I don't see how it could be a bad idea.

Additional subscribers means DAoC stays open longer and everyone benefits. Robbing Peter to pay Paul means everyone suffers and the servers are fubar quicker (though obv. as I've just quit I believe my preferred play style to be fubar already).

KeepTake

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure how to vote...

We all know that if it requires a lot of work it won't happen. IMO I think it is up to the playerbase and only the playerbase to bring any life back to DAoC PVP Server.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Where is the no - because I think those suggested fixes are bad option?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom