Would Project Camlann ever use bugs?

Greyangel

Fledgling Freddie
well I guess no....
oh.... wait
my.php

so to all you so noble pc players... if you want to be accepted as fair players dont use bugs.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Odin got many spy`s there. Might be them :D + it`s a wl enkor you should start an envestigation

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
o lol no's, try spend some time catching the peeps who pvp bug abuse

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Greyangel said:
like what pvp bugs?

i seem to remember your guild knowing a few

go find some... u seem to have enough free time on your hands

arelir

Fledgling Freddie
pps like that , that do abusing shuld be punishing ....
But that doesent mean that if 1 person that u spoted use a bug make all PC bug abusers ...
u did the right thing to post it.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Horror utter horror, i am happy you brought this before the great FH tribunal.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
omg :(

don't tell me people are exping on bugs and will soon be ready to pvp, making the endgame and real purpose of the server better!

BASTARDS

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
i dont condone bug abuse in any form in this game but its funny how you lump everyone in PC into one when ANYONE can join the guild and it has no requirements, also people from every original camlann guild have a char in it?

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
Greyangel said:
so to all you so noble pc players... if you want to be accepted as fair players dont use bugs.

Accepted by whom? By all the other respectable old Camlann guilds who do the same thing? Accepted by you? Well, I'd reformulate it a bit ... like this:

To all you so more or less noble old and new camlann players who have alts in Project Camlann... if you want to be accepted by players who use or don't use bugs as players who dont use bugs, dont use bugs or use them and make sure you dont get busted ktnx.

bye

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
What do you mean accepted? PC is a guild for people to lvl in, will split into many guilds soon..

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
funny coming from odins

I have reported countless odins for pve abuses, and the abuse they have been doing in goth with banshees... yeah, funny that this should come from odins.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Oh noes! this has never been done before!1111one

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
darkmanx said:
You no tooo muuuuccchhhhh! :)

exped artis from level 2 to 10 in 3 hours yesterday without bugabuse. Problem in AC is you get pk-ed and not enough mobs / crap pathing

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
merc, shaman , tri spec healer in grp.... 0-8 on slowest artis in 2 hours :) beat that without ae/pbaoe !

Hisoiltir

Fledgling Freddie
Useless thread.
Who care to be accepted as fair player ? We're on Camlann, the only one way to be accepted as fair player by all others is to die at each fights.
Lvl with a bug won't change the players' opinion, the difference will only be when they'll be 50 and fighting, depends on if they lose or if they win.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Hello babe, mine at 10, right?

Sup.

Think I saw you on Thidranki freeshard yesturday?!?1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom