Would like to do some artis!

Merrow

Fledgling Freddie
Hello!
My cleric is soon done, this might be a longshot but it's worth a try. I need a few artis for him. So if any1 would like to help tha wud be kind.

anyhow, the artis i will need is CB,CS and EoY.
some other peeps might need it aswell? so we could lotto for it or whatever. Credit is the most important thing.

PM me ingame if u wanna come help.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
If you require help with EoY encounter, my scout deals quite a nice amount of dmg on those pilars(45-70 then with bow proc 350-520), only ask that I be allowed to roll in lotto for Sillia's necklace if it drops. :)

Give me a shout in game if you need me at all. :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I need CB for my Paladin. As long as I can roll for the artifact then count me in :)

P.S. I will stay and help with the other artifacts you need as well.

HavoK

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking for the same artifacts, so if I'm online when you do any of em, gimme a shout and I'll come along and lend a hand

Usually playing my tic : Haavok

Merrow

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
If you require help with EoY encounter, my scout deals quite a nice amount of dmg on those pilars(45-70 then with bow proc 350-520), only ask that I be allowed to roll in lotto for Sillia's necklace if it drops. :)

Give me a shout in game if you need me at all. :)

ofc u can roll for the necky if it drops.

And i will try to reech u all tonight or tomorrow :) and we do a cb/eoy run ; ).

Merrow

Fledgling Freddie
i will run a small arti raid tomorrow then :).

Will start with eoy, and after that we'll move to meso and do CB a few times and hope we can get a few of them, or atleast 1.

Meet aerus heaven at 18:00 cet. tomorrow firday the 3rd.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Merrow said:
ofc u can roll for the necky if it drops.

And i will try to reech u all tonight or tomorrow :) and we do a cb/eoy run ; ).

I'm online in the evenings after work, around 6pm GMT. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom