Wot no Bird Forum???

Mofo8

Fledgling Freddie
These are fun tbh, but haven't been out the house. I've stuck to firing down the hallway, and stopped that when I got a pair of cats. I guess I could fire it up the loft, or wait till I pass my driving test, and take it somewhere quiet. I'm not interested in killing small animals (or big ones for that matter). I just like shooting bits of paper. Oh, and they're nice and cheap, and are made in the same factory that makes Chinese AKs

throdgrain

FH is my second home
One of me CS pals, no suprise I hear you shout, has an airsoft gun, and has been to these airsoft meetings, which are basically like paintball only with airguns. They look like the real thing, i.e AK47's and M16's etc, but only fire plastic bb shot at a speed of maybe 2 or 300 fps. These things look the bollocks -
2400.jpg

but arnt very powerful and presumably quite safe. Not the sort of thing you want to take too seriously I suppose, or you might go mad and turn a bit wierd, but might be fun :)

Gurnox

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone find it a little bit worrying that this thread has turned from a nice discussion about birdies to the prelude to armageddon?

:)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Teehee :p

I occasionaly go out and killz0r some rabbits with a .22 rifle at the weekends. There's a big rabbit problem here, so I'm allowed to :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I can't believe you violent minded scumbags turned a thread about lovely birds into a thread about guns and death.

I love you guys. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom