Worth killing a dude over an artifact?

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Story from the real life……

The story in short:
A Chinese man in the game “Legend of Mir III” did lend a sword to a “friend”. Instead of returning the sword the “friend” did sell the sword for 680 Euro about 880 USD.

The Chinese man wanted either the sword returned or the money from the sale, but the “friend” refused. The dude when to the police, but they said they couldn’t help him, due to the sword was a virtual sword, and he couldn’t claim it cord of the law of ownership, cause it was really non existent.

The dude then did kill his “friend” by stabbing him in the heart with a dagger, and has now been sentenced to death by the Chinese authorities.

So the real question is……

Do any know if Gimmly is (if – soon to be was) from China? :clap: (Guess not) and is that the real reason why he left ??

And what would be the punishment for his “friend” Johny if all his words was true. Could Johny then expect to be tortured, burned, hanged, shoot and then burned some more? :eek6:

And do we have any artifacts worth killing for in this game? :confused:

DAMN what a weird bugger. Guess he didn’t have much of a life besides his game. ;)

Brite

Banned
this been posted on like every section, gimmly is from devon tbh and they are a bit strange from there ;P

and legend of mir i played it for a while and items = everything on there (especially a weapon as they dont degrade), chinesse play it A LOT, they play like fulltime to earn money from it by farming ect. I played it and got the best weapon in the game, and the best ring, like 4 of them in the game at the time, by complete fluke someone offered me straight away 200 quid for them, strange thing is after i quit i found out an uncle aunt and cousin played it on a different server so gave them to account with the goodies on.

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
yea i used to play mir aswell.. both mir2/3.. there has been a couple of stories on their forums about real life assults and stuff happening of them stealing items. bit crazy.. they take everything serious like brite said. Graphics in the game are bad but for PVP hatrid u cant beat it..

Brite

Banned
read ages ago that a guy playing somthing all the chinesse people play, think it was linage or somthing, played 48 hours straight and died in an internet cafe bathroom

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
lol read it in the paper today, was like OMG! lucky most items in our luvly game arent as hard to get lol or we all end up killing each other. And these irl meetings in london would turn into a bloodbath!!. lol funni tho shame a guy died tho still funni

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Runimatrix said:
lol read it in the paper today, was like OMG! lucky most items in our luvly game arent as hard to get lol or we all end up killing each other. And these irl meetings in london would turn into a bloodbath!!. lol funni tho shame a guy died tho still funni

Shut up runi, its FAR from being funny. :touch:

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
they have annual Real life meets in legend of mir aswell. they call it mirstock i think.. although i havent heard of any fights been caused at it.

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
it all goes not about getting an item, but beeing betrayed by friend. and u know china guys a bit extrem in things like punishment of betrayers, come from looOng historty i guess. imo he made it right way. bit to hard, but right. :flame:

Lzy

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
read ages ago that a guy playing somthing all the chinesse people play, think it was linage or somthing, played 48 hours straight and died in an internet cafe bathroom

Switch sides on the 4 and the 8? I heard he played for 84 hrs straight and died from exhaustion, Dont know tho, wasnt there ;)

Its kinda like the guy that won a bet with his local bartender and got free shots that evening. He got greedy and drank waay too many, he died before paramedics got there.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
How can you play 'till you die? He must have felt his body fucking up after 24 hours... After 8 hours I'm totally destroyed, never gonna do that again :p

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
How can you play 'till you die? He must have felt his body fucking up after 24 hours... After 8 hours I'm totally destroyed, never gonna do that again :p

Dehydration I think killed him, he didnt drink enough IIRC, Plus he had a heartcondition.

Stupid guy tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom