Worth Dusting Off?

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Is it worth me dusting off my WoW and re-rolling and starting or have lots of peeps left WoW?

I am waiting for WAR to come out but wouldnt mind getting guilded and having a laugh again :(

Syri

FH is my second home
all depends really. if you like levelling a character and meeting people and grouping a lot as you go, it's not so good these days, on the server i'm on at least. levelling has become very much solo play in my experience, as they made the quest rewards higher from 20 to 60, and reduced the exp needed per level in that bracket. this means most people will skip any group content, as they can just hit 60 on their own, then they're off to outlands.
if however, you want to get to 70 quick as possible and then dive into either pvp or endgame pve content, there's a lot there now. there's a new 5 man and 25 man been added recently, and a lot more daily quests, to help get money built up. also a lot more items have been added on rep vendors, so it's a lot easier to gear up, unless you're a tank...

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm now thats just confused me and I still dont know what to do :(

I enjoy joining groups for some of the instances but really have mainly solo'd previously.

Syri

FH is my second home
the game is still enjoyable, for me at least, due to the amount of content now there at the end. and i guess the levelling isn't such a bad thing, just different to what it used to be. i guess some servers, especially the 'normal' servers may be better for levelling groups than others, and it may be better in a levelling guild even. i tend to have my alts in my own guild though, as i'm the guild leader, so i like to know what's going on even if i'm on an alt.
best thing i could suggest, if you're looking at going back to join some friends, ask someone to set you up with a Scroll of Resurection. it lets someone reactivate your account for a few days for you, so you can try things out. if you resubscribe, the referer gets a free month out of it too, so if it's a friend, get them to share the savings ;)
other option if you're looking at a fresh start, would be to get a trial account first, just to ask around on different servers and see how things play out in different realms and such.
All of the experiences i have are just from the horde side on the Burning Steppes server, so it may not be the case on other servers, or even for another player in different situations on the same server.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for that Syri :)

I would love to get guilded again, have some banter and get levelled up.

Gray

FH is my second home
Im up to Black Temple content now.

Sadly my guild has sort of imploded a bit. And a few days ago one of the most progressed guilds disbanded also. Loads of unguilded T6 warriors = Me having a very hard time getting a new guild i thinky.

Might need to transfer. nooo :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom