Worth Comming back?

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
currently playing world of warcraft and managed quite high lvl and finding out now that there is little to no endgame at all in wow which is fun to do.

i've read up on some daoc stuff recently and i saw that the yanks managed to get a Classic:server without toa which i think is bloody awsome.

do you think there is any chance of us ever getting this kind of server?
because i would definately return to daoc europe if this server was implemented as i hated ToA and left the last time because of it.

/vote for new yanky type server.

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
well i'll wait and see m8 if one is implemented i'll be right back to daoc.
daoc in my mind the best online game with both good pve and pvp aspects to the game.

/x's fingers and hopes.

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
I started daoc at eu release and did not quit/break untill release of wow in eu also, as wow bores so much at lvl 60 and bg ques is 3-6 hours long everyday i renewed daoc 3 days aggo and stumbled out in frontiers only to meet a bunch of mids rvring and after 2 hours ppl actully did a raid on DC in hib that even tho we dident do half of what i hopped was great fun and i noticed i missed pvp in daoc ALOT compard to wow!

So im not saying its great juts that im gonna give it a seriouse try at least untill clustering and see :drink:

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Come back imo, i gave away my WoW copy and returned a couple of months ago, haven't regretted it for a second.

What pisses me off in WoW is the community feeling, or lack thereof... Everyone's just competing to act like the biggest asshole there, and i'm sooo glad it hasn't come to that in daoc. Yet at least :p

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
well i'm seeing now that wow is just an equipment competition in the endgame , pvp for equipment, bg for equipment and instance for equipment to me that isn't an endgame thats just a "who's got the bigger d*ck cometition" which i don't like about wow.

well downloaded this trial over night and the new graphics for camelot are very impressive i must say, just downloaded it to check the new character creation etc and looks nice.

well the reason i left daoc in the first place was cos of ToA it made casters very difficult to beat imo and i was just getting own'd playing my merc and i didnt want to roll a caster just for pvp when i liked my merc at the time.

hows the buffbot situation? are they still being used on a massive scale like before?

Nyssa

Fledgling Freddie
Same for me, played wow until it bored the crap out of me and came back to daoc. Joined an active guild and having a blast ever since :)

Returning to daoc after a long time makes you appreciate how good it really is imo tbh. That's how it was for me anyway.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Pointless threads these, surely only you yourself can decide whether its worth coming back or not.

However imo, the game is flourishing nicely still.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
You can't come back - recent patch will leave all inactive accounts unable to return - you can restart though - sry :(

Yoink :) Only kidding

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Cathos said:
hows the buffbot situation? are they still being used on a massive scale like before?
Isn't that kinda obvious? :touch:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
God, why are poeple so slow on realising that? I got bored of WoW and thought it repeated itself at lvl 30. That was with a free trial of the game. I paid 3 months of daoc instead of buying WoW.

Everyone can't be bright like me. =(

Study me and get enlightend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom