Worth coming back?

lmx

Fledgling Freddie
Pry was my home once since the game first came out but i left about a year ago to play the us servers and I'm sick of them and can't be bothered starting again on the classic servers. Is it worth coming back to the English servers? I mean is RvR/Thid etc active :confused: :m00:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Fairly active, yes. Should be more active soon, when servers get clustered... Then again, you never know :x

lmx

Fledgling Freddie
so does /free work here :)? or don't ya get free levels here :eek7:

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
yep it works here :) not sure about alb/mid, but they nerfed hib down to 5 days for /freelevel :mad:

anyway, hope you will come back and enjoy pryd :m00: :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
yes come back, the more the merrier.

Get some of those yanks over to open accounts over here as well.

lmx

Fledgling Freddie
I live in the UK and I'm sure with them having updates months ahead of us they wouldn't move over... I was thinking about it but now I don't see the point might aswell just play on the classic servers =)

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
Fairly active, yes. Should be more active soon, when servers get clustered... Then again, you never know :x

Thats the key phrase there..My guess is another month |:

Azorius

Fledgling Freddie
Me and a few guildies have come back in the last month or so.

Really enjoying it, but blooming frustrated at the way all mobs in the Classic Zones seem to have changed levels !

Still, fun exploring and working out where to level up a lowbie char now.

Cheers

Azo

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah they made all new chars start in 1 town only for all realms - and that left lots of area's that ppl used to start in with low lvl mobs around them, so they upped the level approprite to the region - makes most level guides obsolete for now - need some updates :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom