worth coming back?

Udgaardsloke

Fledgling Freddie
he guys.. im thinking of coming back to daoc.. wow just isnt good enough for me :p got 49 mage with ubah stuff and i rox in BG... just so many newbs in that game :S miss daoc rvr anyways, no matter how fucked up the game was after toa :p i was just wondering if there actually still are rvr in daoc? ive been told prydwen is empty.. and IS clustering coming or is it only a maybe?

//udgaardsloke

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
There is still RvR all be it a little on the small side, but still any RvR is good.. Clustering is defo comming, but currently problems with the patch 1.75, but according to the news that has been posted in the past, clustering will come about 2 or 3 weeks after patch 1.75.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe Prydwen isent empthy and ither is RvR. There is always some RvR. :)

Udgaardsloke

Fledgling Freddie
hehe.. all that keeps the old man from coming back is the way you controll your char in wow... i have this other question too... if any of you have played wow you know you controll the char in another way.. is it possible make your daoc controlls the same way?

when is the 1.75 patch coming? :)

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Udgaardsloke said:
hehe.. all that keeps the old man from coming back is the way you controll your char in wow... i have this other question too... if any of you have played wow you know you controll the char in another way.. is it possible make your daoc controlls the same way?

when is the 1.75 patch coming? :)

Monday 11 july.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
You can make it NEARLY like it is in wow now. With 1.75 and the controling changes you can make it identical. Coming in 3 days on monday.

Udgaardsloke

Fledgling Freddie
awesome! ill go talk to twinko and the old man.. .you might see us online soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom