Worth Coming Back?

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Hi,

With the transfers to the US servers, is it worth coming back at all? I did play on US servers for couple of years so i know what to expect, im just abit scepticle weather theres much to keep my intrest's up or if it gets dull quickly?

Any info glady accepted

Maunie

Celilgrin

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment it sure is worth it (In my opinion)

Lots of rvr, a bit easy on the leveling :), old and new friends and the old ones are really getting old :)

No i am having fun atm on Ywain

Greetings

Rowster

Fledgling Freddie
Download for free, sub for 1 month and give it a shot.

Server is packed, so plenty to do. I'm having a blast :clap:

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I agree, nice to have a decent population on a server for rvr and pve. I even get a few laugh's just from the conversations in the region chat.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Hi,

With the transfers to the US servers, is it worth coming back at all? I did play on US servers for couple of years so i know what to expect, im just abit scepticle weather theres much to keep my intrest's up or if it gets dull quickly?

Any info glady accepted

Maunie

If u like to zerg u will like the game :)

Devlinn

Fledgling Freddie
I really enjoy it, even though i spend most of the time eating grass on my nightshade... hardly any solo stealthers

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, ive re-subbed both my eu accounts.

Question though, ive had to rename all 3 chars moved over, anyway to get my qbars set back up instead of manually doing it?

And last question, how do i put 1 of my 3 chars to GM level in my guild, put the 1 i xferd with it as rank 9 :(

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, ive re-subbed both my eu accounts.

Question though, ive had to rename all 3 chars moved over, anyway to get my qbars set back up instead of manually doing it?

And last question, how do i put 1 of my 3 chars to GM level in my guild, put the 1 i xferd with it as rank 9 :(

If u was rank 0 (Guildmaster) of your guild when your packed and xfered your guild, u will be rank 0 again on the toon there did it when u remake the guild with just 2 toons! so if u are rank 9 u wast rank0 and u didnt pack the guild etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom